1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
31,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From the below article:

Goodbye, GT350 and Bullitt
In other words, the 2020 model year may very well be the final year of production of the Shelby GT350 as well as the Bullitt package. The Bullitt news isn’t surprising, as the S197 Bullitt also featured a two-year model run. But the GT350 is still one of the best handling Mustangs ever built. And the GT350 and its R variant feature the incredible 5.2L Voodoo flat-plane crank V8 with an 8250RPM redline.

It’s been an incredible six model-year run and, with the GT350’s possible passing, it also means there’s no track-focused Mustang available in a manual. Yes, the PP2 GT is very good on track, but it lacks the GT350’s rear differential coolers and, of course, the glorious voodoo engine, but perhaps the Mach 1 will get the GT350’s coolers.”

This latest info supports the prediction I made last year:

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
31,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Too bad. It was a good run. Guess I'll be keeping mine for the foreseeable future!
It’s an excellent car! I have yet to drive one, but those that have, rave about them.

·
#1 Mike!
2019 Shelby GT350
9,333 Posts
Too bad they cancelled Shelbyfest, Tim. It was your chance to drive a GT350! Guess a road trip may be in the works! Kinda afraid to visit Texas, cause I might want to move there! ? And yes, Kris, that exhaust note is surreal! I drove to Lindsay's house yesterday (delivering groceries and seeing a doctor, of course) and took it to 8,250 RPM's a couple times in second gear! Just WOW!

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
31,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Too bad they cancelled Shelbyfest, Tim. It was your chance to drive a GT350! Guess a road trip may be in the works! Kinda afraid to visit Texas, cause I might want to move there! ? And yes, Kris, that exhaust note is surreal! I drove to Lindsay's house yesterday (delivering groceries and seeing a doctor, of course) and took it to 8,250 RPM's a couple times in second gear! Just WOW!
Hell yes Mike! ?

I will be hollering at you on my next weekend layover up your way.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts