Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Shelby GT500 2013 F150 SVT Raptor
1,130 Posts
Welcome. One question. UK or Louisville?

·
Registered
2014 Shelby GT500 2013 F150 SVT Raptor
1,130 Posts
LOL

I'm a car guy and rarely follow sports but my family and most co-workers are UK so if I had to choose....go blue
Oh yeah! I've been a part of Big Blue Nation for a long time. My son starts next fall and applied to both. We'll see. Any particular year you're looking for or getting a 2020?

Reactions: fletchffletch

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh yeah! I've been a part of Big Blue Nation for a long time. My son starts next fall and applied to both. We'll see. Any particular year you're looking for or getting a 2020?
I really want a 2020 but my retirement savings account says " no way, you ain't cashing me in "....lol

So my search will be for a 2011-2012.
I like that body style and they are just now coming down into my price range

·
Super Moderator
5,375 Posts
Welcome aboard, Alan! Good luck in your search for a 2011-2012. They are the best model years IMHO. ;) Very tunable if you want to go that route.

Give me or Goose17 a shout if you have any moderator needs. Enjoy the forum!

Reactions: Goose17

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome aboard, Alan! Good luck in your search for a 2011-2012. They are the best model years IMHO. ;) Very tunable if you want to go that route.

Give me or Goose17 a shout if you have any moderator needs. Enjoy the forum!
Thanks !
Yes that is what I have read. The '11-'12 being favored as more tune friendly

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Rapid Red! 2011 Kona Blue/white
34,267 Posts
Thanks !
Yes that is what I have read. The '11-'12 being favored as more tune friendly
Welcome Alan! Thanks for introducing yourself and showing us your Mustang! I have a 2011 that I slapped a Whipple on 7 years ago and have been enjoying the heck out of it. You’ll love it when you get one!

Hopefully you find this place informative and friendly.

Reactions: fletchffletch

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome Alan! Thanks for introducing yourself and showing us your Mustang! I have a 2011 that I slapped a Whipple on 7 years ago and have been enjoying the heck out of it. You’ll love it when you get one!

Hopefully you find this place informative and friendly.
Thanks !

I like what I see so far on this site

·
Registered
386 Posts
Hey check this car out might be what you’d looking for . The owners are great people to deal with and are picky when buying cars to resale. A quick google search will take you to their website and this car has low miles glass roof and some awesome mods already done. Good luck with your search.

Attachments

Reactions: ALMACK and Goose17

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey check this car out might be what you’d looking for . The owners are great people to deal with and are picky when buying cars to resale. A quick google search will take you to their website and this car has low miles glass roof and some awesome mods already done. Good luck with your search.
Thanks.
Not a fan of the glass roof but I appreciate the link anyways

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Rapid Red! 2011 Kona Blue/white
34,267 Posts
Thanks.
Not a fan of the glass roof but I appreciate the link anyways
The glass roof is nice, but I didn’t want one either since I wanted stripes on the roof.

Reactions: ALMACK

·
Premium Member
8,182 Posts
..... and the glass roof is hard on BALD HEADS ..... (we need shade !! ) LOL

Good luck in your search .... there are a lot of nice, low mileage units out there .... have fun looking !! :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts