Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
2014 Shelby GT500 2013 F150 SVT Raptor
Welcome. One question. UK or Louisville?

Registered
2014 Shelby GT500 2013 F150 SVT Raptor
LOL

I'm a car guy and rarely follow sports but my family and most co-workers are UK so if I had to choose....go blue
Oh yeah! I've been a part of Big Blue Nation for a long time. My son starts next fall and applied to both. We'll see. Any particular year you're looking for or getting a 2020?

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Oh yeah! I've been a part of Big Blue Nation for a long time. My son starts next fall and applied to both. We'll see. Any particular year you're looking for or getting a 2020?
I really want a 2020 but my retirement savings account says " no way, you ain't cashing me in "....lol

So my search will be for a 2011-2012.
I like that body style and they are just now coming down into my price range

Super Moderator
Welcome aboard, Alan! Good luck in your search for a 2011-2012. They are the best model years IMHO. ;) Very tunable if you want to go that route.

Give me or Goose17 a shout if you have any moderator needs. Enjoy the forum!

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome aboard, Alan! Good luck in your search for a 2011-2012. They are the best model years IMHO. ;) Very tunable if you want to go that route.

Give me or Goose17 a shout if you have any moderator needs. Enjoy the forum!
Thanks !
Yes that is what I have read. The '11-'12 being favored as more tune friendly

Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
Thanks !
Yes that is what I have read. The '11-'12 being favored as more tune friendly
Welcome Alan! Thanks for introducing yourself and showing us your Mustang! I have a 2011 that I slapped a Whipple on 7 years ago and have been enjoying the heck out of it. You鈥檒l love it when you get one!

Hopefully you find this place informative and friendly.

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome Alan! Thanks for introducing yourself and showing us your Mustang! I have a 2011 that I slapped a Whipple on 7 years ago and have been enjoying the heck out of it. You鈥檒l love it when you get one!

Hopefully you find this place informative and friendly.
Thanks !

I like what I see so far on this site

Registered
Hey check this car out might be what you鈥檇 looking for . The owners are great people to deal with and are picky when buying cars to resale. A quick google search will take you to their website and this car has low miles glass roof and some awesome mods already done. Good luck with your search.

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter #12
Hey check this car out might be what you鈥檇 looking for . The owners are great people to deal with and are picky when buying cars to resale. A quick google search will take you to their website and this car has low miles glass roof and some awesome mods already done. Good luck with your search.
Thanks.
Not a fan of the glass roof but I appreciate the link anyways

Premium Member
..... and the glass roof is hard on BALD HEADS ..... (we need shade !! ) LOL

Good luck in your search .... there are a lot of nice, low mileage units out there .... have fun looking !! :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts