Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2021 GT500
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,

Long time Chevy guy who finally came over to the GT500 family after selling my C7 Z06 recently. Already signed up and booked the 2 day Ford Driving School (Track Attack) October 18-20th. Anyone going to be there at the same time?

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
35,367 Posts
All,

Long time Chevy guy who finally came over to the GT500 family after selling my C7 Z06 recently. Already signed up and booked the 2 day Ford Driving School (Track Attack) October 18-20th. Anyone going to be there at the same time?
Welcome to the forum! Congrats on switching from a ZO6 to the mighty GT500! 🤟 You have picked a great time to attend Track Attack… not too hot/not too cold! Have you seen my ShelbyFlyer video to know what you are in for that day…?

Regarding others attending that day, you may get more replies with a thread in our racing section. Not everyone sees our new member posts.

You can upload pics directly to the forum to show your new toy. Use icon 1 below for single pics and icon 2 for multiples up to 10.

Please click your upper right avatar/account settings/vehicle details and enter your car year. It then shows under your screen name, which helps in conversations here. We cover multiple years of the GT500 on this forum.

Also, we encourage everyone to put their first name in their signature to make this place more friendly. Holler if you have any forum questions.

Rectangle Font Material property Screenshot Parallel

·
Registered
2021 GT500
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I spent a solid hour today watching your track attack days. I'll grab some pictures next time I pull it out of the garage and get this profile updated. Thanks for the pointers! Safe flying!

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
35,367 Posts
I spent a solid hour today watching your track attack days. I'll grab some pictures next time I pull it out of the garage and get this profile updated. Thanks for the pointers! Safe flying!
Thank you sir! If you get the video package, don’t forget to put the flash card into the receiver when you leave the school house for the track. Also, keep an eye on the red light… if it’s not on, the system isn’t recording. Lastly, if you want to capture the initial launch at the strip, you’ll need to manually activate the system with the push button. Otherwise it starts recording after the launch.

You can also have your own cameras anywhere inside the cabin.

·
Registered
21 GT500, 19 Z06, 20 Bolt EV
80 Posts
Congrats 🥳 very classy looking! I was almost going to book this exact session but it’s looking like next spring is more likely. I went to the Ron Fellows school 2 years ago and loved every second of it so I’m really looking forward to the Track Attack. I couldn’t give up my Z for the Shelby though and ended up with both.

·
Registered
2021 GT500
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Definitely missing the Z but am waiting for the new one to come out (probably wait until year 2 of the c8 Z). I need more garage space... Got a 1st Gen Bronco that has a full resto that needed a home haha.

Beautiful cars brother! Enjoy them!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts