Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What up guys? All of my bright ideas are coming to mind all of a sudden. This is what I am thinking but I don't want to push. I have some ideas for this site, such as new categories. I know there are some aggressive GT500 owners out there and danggit, I'm one of them. I was thinking about the possibility of seeing if the following categories can be added.

- Safety Category
- Transmission Category
- SuperCharger Upgrade Category
- A General Tech Category
etc.....
etc.....
etc.....

What do you guys think about tracking these seperately. I'm very happy with what we have and I was only kicking the idea of recommending a few more in addition to what we already have. Does anyone else have any ideas for more categories that could possibly attract more enthusiasts.

Brain Storming Session

flipmo

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
Sounds like a good idea to me. I don't know how you would do it. Maybe Fred can create a few stickies on the main subjects.:confused:

I'd like to see more emocicons also. Some of the other sites have some that are way cool.:cool: Like head banging, puking, beating a dead horse, etc.:D

How about it Fred?

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
Sounds like a good idea to me. I don't know how you would do it. Maybe Fred can create a few stickies on the main subjects.:confused:

I'd like to see more emocicons also. Some of the other sites have some that are way cool.:cool: Like head banging, puking, beating a dead horse, etc.:D

How about it Fred?
In your spare time Fred ;)

Hey Harley, sorry to hear about your mess. :( :(

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
In your spare time Fred ;)

Hey Harley, sorry to hear about your mess. :( :(
We know Fred has lots of spare time. He has all his mods done already.:p :D

Thanks Bogey. Everythings fine.:)

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fred, where are you man? Can you make something happen? Of course I know that everything has a price, but it would be really cool to see a little more.

Also, more Mods? Man, what have you done now? I'll be in town Friday for a couple of dyno runs. Come out if you get the opportunity.

Thanks

flipmo

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Is Fred on vacation?

flip

Only my mind;) Sorry Flip I will see what I can do.I have been busier than usual.:cool: You are very energetic aren't you?:D

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Only my mind;) Sorry Flip I will see what I can do.I have been busier than usual.:cool: You are very energetic aren't you?:D
Yes I am Fred. Not pushing, only when you get the opportunity to consider these ideas. As of late, we are getting more and more people to join the site. FordGT500 is actually my favorite because we have people like PREZ :D :D :D on here.

Dang, this is too much fun.

Thanks Again

flip

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Oh, I'm touched. :eek:

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
What up guys? All of my bright ideas are coming to mind all of a sudden. This is what I am thinking but I don't want to push. I have some ideas for this site, such as new categories. I know there are some aggressive GT500 owners out there and danggit, I'm one of them. I was thinking about the possibility of seeing if the following categories can be added.

- Safety Category
- Transmission Category
- SuperCharger Upgrade Category
- A General Tech Category
etc.....
etc.....
etc.....

What do you guys think about tracking these seperately. I'm very happy with what we have and I was only kicking the idea of recommending a few more in addition to what we already have. Does anyone else have any ideas for more categories that could possibly attract more enthusiasts.

Brain Storming Session

flipmo

I PMed the big guy.I explained your concerns.Waiting on his reply.:D

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
Yes I am Fred. Not pushing, only when you get the opportunity to consider these ideas. As of late, we are getting more and more people to join the site. FordGT500 is actually my favorite because we have people like PREZ :D :D :D on here.

Dang, this is too much fun.

Thanks Again

flip
Giving the PREZ a really big head:D :D :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
I can create stickeys other than that you will have to PM JayC.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts