Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Pretzel man has some new bling. Just got the strut tower brace back from the paint shop.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Looks like they forgot to spray 2 areas near the center? :D

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
The Pretzel man has some new bling. Just got the strut tower brace back from the paint shop.

That's nice Rick.It would look really nice if it was painted Torch Red.:eek: LOL.Only kidding man it looks good.........FRED....................................

·
Registered
3,077 Posts

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ALERT !

Looks nice Rick. ....Question...Where did you get the shock tower caps ?
Midwest Auto Gear

Prez, Is that color so fast that you don't need a battery to spin her over ?

SHARP !

ILLEGAL
Shelby is still in bed for the winter. The battery is on my workbench on a battery tender.

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
I see a problem with this picture.....!!!! Well not that the brace is not painted red.. that of course would be worth about 2hp if it was, but the big issue is that the prez has the stock pulley. Now you can't be a Prez and have a stock pulley, it is in the owners manual page 8 section 2.1. It states that all GT500 owners must put on a JLT and a new pulley. You got the first part right section 2.0 about the intake but further down in the paragraph was the pulley change. So stop right now, pickup the phone and place the order :) Nixon got thrown out of office for allot less you know we hate to move you down the food chain :D

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I see a problem with this picture.....!!!! Well not that the brace is not painted red.. that of course would be worth about 2hp if it was, but the big issue is that the prez has the stock pulley. Now you can't be a Prez and have a stock pulley, it is in the owners manual page 8 section 2.1. It states that all GT500 owners must put on a JLT and a new pulley. You got the first part right section 2.0 about the intake but further down in the paragraph was the pulley change. So stop right now, pickup the phone and place the order :) Nixon got thrown out of office for allot less you know we hate to move you down the food chain :D
Pipe down, Busa. :D I got it covered. After 8 months of my whining, the wife finally broke down. She gave me a green light for the Evo Stage 2. Not only that, but I'm also going with the 4lb lower pulley, upgraded H/E, and possibly a Stiegemeier supercharger port job and throttle body. Mods will begin as soon as she's back from getting a new tranny. Shelby is going to scream!

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
867 Posts

Nice!

·
Premium Member
865 Posts
Nice bling guys!

·
Registered
238 Posts

Rpretzel, where did you get the 'GT500' heat shield for your CAI? I cant tell if its a JLT cai, but would that heat shield work on a JLT?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts