Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JLT Pulley Bearing Cover

New JLT Pulley Bearing Covers from JLT.
CNC milled from solid Billet Aluminum, this cover will replace the stock black 13mm bolt in all auxiliary idler kits covering the ugly orange bearing and clip. It will work on all Metco auxiliary pulleys as well as all Metco direct bolt on idler pulleys. Finish off that beautifully machined pulley with a JLT Pulley Bearing Cover. Stainless Steel Allen head bolt included.
*Pulley not included*

Price: $25. shipped
Thanks
Jay

Attachments

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
JLT Pulley Bearing Cover

CNC milled from solid Billet Aluminum, this cover will replace the stock black 13mm bolt in all auxiliary idler kits covering the ugly orange bearing and clip. It will work on all Metco auxiliary pulleys as well as all Metco direct bolt on idler pulleys. Finish off that beautifully machined pulley with a JLT Pulley Bearing Cover. Stainless Steel Allen head bolt included.
*Pulley not included*

Thanks
Jay

Looks nice, how does it go on? I take it the pulley comes off and this replaces what is there?

·
Premium Member
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nope
remove the black 13mm bolt and install the cover and new allen bolt. simple as that.
No need to remove the belt or pulley. 2 minutes or less to install.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Sounds like a 'gotta have' thing to me.:D

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
JLT Pulley Bearing Cover

*Pulley not included*

Thanks
Jay
I had mine chromed along with some other goodies.:bandit:

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts