Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I imagine that several of you on here are also hunters and may reload like myself. Check out some of the legislation that is trying to be passed in several states. It is some scary stuff! I'm surprised by this legislation, especially in some of the states like Arizona where hunting is big business! Basically it is saying that after 2011 you cannot have in your possession any non-serialized ammunition!

http://ammunitionaccountability.org/Legislation.htm

·
Registered
429 Posts
friggin commies
non serilized my ass are they going to put numbers on every shotgun pellet
or every single 22 bullet?
when then go through a barrel how could you ever read it

·
Premium Member
2008 Vapor/Black Coupe
1,956 Posts
They'll put it on the inside...lol. Freakin idiots.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Thank you Osama Obama, Nancy stretch Pelosi and Joe the shmo Biden:mofo: Now that's what change is all about and you better hold on to your change when they start to grossly tax ammunition to boot.:armed:

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
The Indiana bill even gives a July 1, 2011 deadline to dispose of all non encoded ammo. :mofo:

·
Registered
429 Posts
mm dispose of mmm, i can think of a few well placed shots:zlurking:
that will spend a few

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Dispose of your unlawful ammunition the right way. One Shot, One Kill.

·
Premium Member
2008 Vapor/Black Coupe
1,956 Posts
All this is going to do is cause people to have a damn armory in their house.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Slow but sure they will try to strip us of all rights all the while saying it's for our own good, 'you might shoot your eye out Ralfie' especially concerning guns. I think they are afraid knowing most American's have figured out that their all crooks so what better way to protect them selves, just take away guns-ammo from law abiding citizens so they can do as they please, I can see the day when the National Guard will be sent to homes to take away guns-ammo from people who refuse to turn them in and unfortunately sons will be asked to take their brother's, father's guns, damn kinda sounds like the Civil war..
I was looking at an AR15 online the night before Obama won the nomination, next day they had increased in price $200 then were sold out within minutes

·
Registered
182 Posts
One thing they won't have to worry about is the gangs, thugs turning in their guns, ammo as it will be a field day for them as all of the nice people will be unarmed, here in Wellington, Florida a guy "teacher" just killed an armed home invader in a shoot out and from what I have noticed this is getting to be fairly common across the country.

·
Registered
938 Posts
As you can see from my avitar this is what I think.
Well I believe that this is the way the Man will try to take away our weapons is slowly take one piece of the pie at a time so it doesn't look so bad as to take the whole pie at one time. We can't allow this.

·
Premium Member
2008 Vapor/Black Coupe
1,956 Posts
Exactly right, it only punishes the law abiding citizens, not the Aholes out there raping, robbing, and killing people. They have to be completely retarded to think it will do any good. The more you take away, the more people will want it just because they aren't supposed to have it. I didn't have a gun until Obama got elected...

·
Registered
938 Posts
Has taken guns from people that are Incarcerated done anything to keep them from killing each other? let me think about that aaa NO they will just find a new way.:fight:

·
Registered
662 Posts
As you can see from my avitar this is what I think.
Well I believe that this is the way the Man will try to take away our weapons is slowly take one piece of the pie at a time so it doesn't look so bad as to take the whole pie at one time. We can't allow this.
+1...Crime has gone down in every state that has concealed carry...Canada, Britain, and Australia, crime way up...makes the criminals feel much safer when they are the only ones with guns. The police take to long to respond, better to arm yourself and shoot to kill...(it lessens the chance for a lawsuit). :rofl:

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
+1...Crime has gone down in every state that has concealed carry...Canada, Britain, and Australia, crime way up...makes the criminals feel much safer when they are the only ones with guns. The police take to long to respond, better to arm yourself and shoot to kill...(it lessens the chance for a lawsuit). :rofl:
Not sure where you're getting your stats, but the most recent published (July 2008) Canadian national crime rate has dropped by 7%.

Here's the highlight (lowlight) of the report:

Police reported 594 homicides, down slightly from 606 in 2006. The homicide rate fell for the second year in a row, continuing a long-term decline that began in the mid-1970s.

In 2007, there were almost 30,000 robberies. While the robbery rate declined 5% from 2006, it has remained relatively stable since 2000. Robbery committed with a firearm declined 12% from the previous year to its lowest point in more than 30 years.

=============

Arbour88

·
Premium Member
11,063 Posts
Check out what these a$$holes in Chicago are trying to do.:mofo:

http://www.duckhuntingchat.com/viewtopic.php?p=691052
The guy that sponsors this is a dickhead that lives in a suburb where the forbid a citizen legally owning a firearm within their "village" limits. Does the term "village idiot" come to mind. I'd visit him and call him a dick to his face, but since I've been known to instruct firearms courses and have multiple firearms, he might want to know where I live. That wouldn't be a good thing. But, nonetheless, he's a dick.

:fight:

Someday, someone is going to defend themselves when someone attacks them and then it'll be a 2nd Amendment shi*t storm as the village idiots try to defend their "law". For now, the tree-hugging, Birkenstock-wearing, granola-eating lefties will continue to follow the rules and pray that nothing happens to them. In the local paper last week, there were 13 armed attacks at homes, on the L, on the streets. This particular suburb backs up to the west side of Chicago. NOT a garden spot.

Just wait til it gets 20 degrees warmer and daylight savings time hits. As a former LEO, I can tell you that...and a full moon...brings out the morons, en mass.

Now, throw in an economic breakdown like none of us has ever experienced. Desperate people do desperate things in desperate times.

OK, off my soapbox.

Oh, wait....one more thing. Let me go change my "location" above. <<stealth mode>>>

·
Registered
658 Posts
Thats just great!
Now I would have to by insurance to have the right to defend myself and my family.

I already have life insurance in case I'm on the receiving end of a bullet, now they want me to be covered to be on the shipping side of the equation.

And of course we all know that "gangbangers" and "home invaders" are going to run right out and buy this type of insurance so they would be in compliance.

Sounds like another lawyer and insurance company are behind this.:grim:

·
Premium Member
328 Posts
There is a California company behind the bullet serialization,They have found a way to do it and therfore are pushing legislation.Getting rid of 10,000+ +rounds is not an option for me.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts