Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like 20in staggered black chrome wheels, will the FR500 style fit my 2010 GT500? do you have any other black chrome wheels that fit my GT500? Thanks.

·
Registered
60 Posts
The FR500 wheels will indeed fit. They were engineered to clear large brake systems including those found on the 07-13 Shelby GT500 models. If you want a Shelby Specific Wheels though be sure to take a look at our Carroll Shelby Wheels for the GT500 as well and we have limited quantities of the Super Snake Wheels right now as well.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Price: $810.00

lol
No they are no really lol. We are not trying to sell the Super Snake Wheels by them selves as it is very risky. We have considered taking the wheels off of the web site and just selling the packages. Reason is that we only have 40 sets and a single wheels gets damaged and we and the consumer a screwed. We simply did this to show that #1 we were the only retailer left in the US that had them but more importantly to keep from selling them. Crazy right!!! I thought so at first but I actually agree now because our damage claim rate on wheel/tire combos is barely above zero so it helps insure those 40 sets will actually be 40 sets and not 20. We are known as the industries low price leader on Mustang Parts and this is a case were management is simply trying to protect the product with our custom built packaging and the production of a tire which is even better...

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
On your site it shows the FR500 20in black chrome wheel/tire package is sold out, do you still have the wheels or is it the tires that are sold out?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts