Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I’m a new member and trying to get the tool to remove the pulley I just trying to same some bucks thanks

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
30,838 Posts
Hello I’m a new member and trying to get the tool to remove the pulley I just trying to same some bucks thanks
Since this wasn’t really an intro thread, I moved it from our new member area to our classifieds section. We’d love to see your car if you are up for making an actual intro thread. You’ll find our new member area here:

·
Registered
215 Posts
@Goose17 a lot of this screams scammer. May be legit but he tried to get my tool for free saying “I put my word and I’m a man of my word but I thinks is a lil go high to risk it”

Not sure what any of that means. I’m probably done renting my tool out anyways. Was going to help but my gut tells me something’s very fishy here.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yup the good thing is that u get my point !! I just saw that you were looking for one back then and then you bought a new one instead which is better i really appreciate ur help but I think I’m gonna buy me a new one since I’m getting a small pulley!! Thank you very much

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
30,838 Posts
@Goose17 a lot of this screams scammer. May be legit but he tried to get my tool for free saying “I put my word and I’m a man of my word but I thinks is a lil go high to risk it”

Not sure what any of that means. I’m probably done renting my tool out anyways. Was going to help but my gut tells me something’s very fishy here.
The OP did make a post in our new member area. He hasn’t put in his car year or first name yet though.

Dealing with a new member without a track history here. I’d recommend sending the tool with a fee that is partially refundable when the tool is returned.

·
Registered
215 Posts
I’d recommend sending the tool with a fee that is partially refundable when the tool is returned.
Exactly what I did and what I offered him, he scoffed at the cost, thinking he'd never get the tool. Not worth my time. I'll continue to deal with more long-term and reputable forum members.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts