Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i wanted evo performance stage 3 Jlt Package a lowering kit an a bassani headers an catback system with offroad midpipes all of it is about 7000.00 dollers an right now im at 0 dollers lol anyone got any tips of how a 16 year old can raise up that money i use to flip cars but now every one wants top doller for there cars so its kinda hard to do that lol i was thinkin about stealing the money but thats to hard to do lol

·
Registered
867 Posts
Grammar is your friend. Wall of text ftl.

·
Premium Member
11,063 Posts
i wanted evo performance stage 3 Jlt Package a lowering kit an a bassani headers an catback system with offroad midpipes all of it is about 7000.00 dollers an right now im at 0 dollers lol anyone got any tips of how a 16 year old can raise up that money i use to flip cars but now every one wants top doller for there cars so its kinda hard to do that lol i was thinkin about stealing the money but thats to hard to do lol
I'm thinkin' you could get a part time gig as a proof reader.

But for now I'm just hoping your internet service expires.

:rofl:

bj

·
Registered
662 Posts
If you are driving a GT-500 as a 16 year old you're already getting money from someone....you might as well keep on sucking on them or try pimping your sister.:rofl:

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
I'm thinkin' you could get a part time gig as a proof reader.

But for now I'm just hoping your internet service expires.

:rofl:

bj
BJ- You crack me up man...
(Oh, and I'm giving some thought to selling my 2010 Vert Rims, have to check with the boss, Uh, I mean wife)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts