Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys, first let me say hi to everyone on this board.. this is a pretty nice forum, with a lot of good info.
I am actually here to help a friend of mine who traded in his 2009 gt500 for a 010. We put 1100 miles on it and so we decided to put it on dyno with some mods. This is where the problem started :(. The list of mods are Heat exchanger, iridum plugs, 160 thermostat, 2.6 pulley, tensioner, sct and a JLT intake off the 09..( yes it fit ). Here are the dyno #

Stock..... 462rwhp 441rwtq (cold)
Stock..... 471rwhp 455rwtq (hot) :huh:
After the mods and tuning...... Every pull the tune was changed
1st pull 487hp.....491tq
2nd pull 495hp..... 494tq
3rd pull 502hp.... 510tq best pull
4th pull 490hp.... 490tq
Here we went back to the 3rd pull tune :thinkerg:
5th pull 485hp.... 490tq :mofo:

At this point we were stuck, so we put the stock air intake on cause we were worried that since its off an 09 it might b a problem, guess we were wrong
6th pull 440hp.... 445tq (with stock intake)
7th pull 483hp.... 492tq (back to JLT intake)
We have given up for now, the tuner wanted to call sct cause he was not sure what the problem was. Do you guys think the intake could be the problem or is it something else? The same tuner got the 09 at 539rwhp with the same mods, and he has made 1100rwhp on my car so he knows what he is doing..
Any input will be appreciated, and sorry for the long post:grinbiginvert::grinbiginvert::grinbiginvert:

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
The stock numbers look about right, but I agree the modded numbers look low. What were the A/F's on the pulls? Should be around 11.5

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The a/f was in the mid 11's. This car by far is the most in-consistant i have ever seen
lol

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Update... The Dyno took a shit on saturday so they called and said that an electronic part on the dyno roller went out and that caused false readings, so hopefully its fixed by Friday and we will run it on the dyno again.
Will keep you guys updated

1 - 5 of 5 Posts