Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:mad: I got my car a bit sideways and smashed up my right side muffler.

The body shop ordered one from Ford, it came in with many dents due to UPS handling.
Now, Ford says it is out of stock with no date given for when they may be available.

I know some of you have replaced your stock axle-back with aftermarket, so am hoping one of you has the muffler that I need.

Please help!
Thanks, Dan

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Rapid Red! 2011 Kona Blue/white
34,235 Posts

The body shop ordered one from Ford, it came in with many dents due to UPS handling.
Now, Ford says it is out of stock with no date given for when they may be available.

I know some of you have replaced your stock axle-back with aftermarket, so am hoping one of you has the muffler that I need.

Please help!
Thanks, Dan
Sorry for your troubles Dan and I wish you success in your muffler hunt. If you don’t get a lead here, try salvage yards. Prestige Mustang might have what you need.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Somebody must have one! Please, I'm desperate, the car is in the shop waiting for a muffler...

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Did you try TASCA, they may still have some.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I did. No one has it in stock. Ford does not know when they will have them again.
I just ordered a Corsa axle-back, as I cannot wait any longer.

Thanks everything!

·
Premium Member
2008 Vapor Stripe Delete Mustang Cobra (Shelby GT500)
285 Posts

Please help!
Thanks, Dan
Americanperformanceautoparts sells the Super Snake axle back on ebay & also found on face book - late model autoparts depot for less.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got a Corsa axle-back, so no longer need the stock one.
Now I have a perfect left side if anyone needs one.

Thanks!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts