Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on a GT500. I need to choose between the two soon. I like them both. They both have pluses and minuses. If you have one or see one can you post a pic? I am going to look around this weekend too. I know I can see this on a GT or Base unit but, was hoping to see it on a real one. I have seen about every picture out there of both. Thinking if I just get an undoctored pic that will help!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I always find that the easiest way to compare colors is to use Google and then look through the various websites.

Try these:

http://forums.bradbarnett.net/gallery/showimage.php?i=21105&catid=700

http://mustangattitude.com/mustang/2010/2010_00059_01.shtml

Arbour88
Thanks! That helped alot...I think it is Kona Blue. I had been leaning that way...for some time just needed to make sure. Now I need to figure out stripe package. I think I like white as that is what appears to be on the cars in the pics....unless it is silver and I can't tell.. Either would probably work.

So I am thinking options Nav, HID and car cover. Unless maybe is the nav something you can add later? Just wondering if I should try to pinch some pennies??

·
Registered
933 Posts
I saw a kona blue in town a couple of weeks ago with the silver stripes and my personal opinion would be for the silver over the white stripes. Then again, that is just my opinion.

You'll be happy with whatever combo you choose.

Arbour88

·
Registered
67 Posts
Don't know if you decided yet, but you can go on Ford site, and build one any color
you want (thats available) and view from different angles. My fav. is the Grabber
blue gt500 vert with Red stripes. Different. With black & red interior

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't know if you decided yet, but you can go on Ford site, and build one any color
you want (thats available) and view from different angles. My fav. is the Grabber
blue gt500 vert with Red stripes. Different. With black & red interior
Actually I can't make a 2010 work..just to expensive. I am going 09...and trying to cut cost.

Thanks for opinion though. I like Grabber Blue..but, I can't do the red stripes.

·
Registered
67 Posts
When I first heard of the blue & red, I said that's nuts. But after looking at
picture I changed my mind. I have a 08 black vert with the red, and may
trade for blue in Spring. Depend on $$$$$$$ situation

1 - 7 of 7 Posts