Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
29,806 Posts
Any pics if the turn signal led’s? Which ones did you use?
Here you go...

They flash normally, like stock (not rapid):

·
Premium Member
2010 Shelby GT500 Kona Blue/Silver stripes
4,110 Posts
Damn Mike @KodiakMustang . Just read in the other thread you won’t be able to make Shelbyfest this year. Sucks. Enjoyed walking the show with ya last year.
I hear you! I had a good time walking around the show with you too, and I figure my second show I can relax a little more since everyone won't be so new to me. I may have to shoot for an every other year attendance, and maybe an occasional fly-in will be in order too. That >3,000 mile round trip is a bit demanding. Hopefully this year the birds won't target your car without mine there running interference next to you! :)

·
Registered
2014 Shelby GT500 2013 F150 SVT Raptor
967 Posts
Any pics if the turn signal led’s? Which ones did you use?
Just now saw your question. I believe I went with the 510 Lumen XP80. I will definitely dig out the paperwork and see about a video tonight.

·
Registered
967 Posts
I hear you! I had a good time walking around the show with you too, and I figure my second show I can relax a little more since everyone won't be so new to me. I may have to shoot for an every other year attendance, and maybe an occasional fly-in will be in order too. That >3,000 mile round trip is a bit demanding. Hopefully this year the birds won't target your car without mine there running interference next to you! :)
3000 miles! Definitely understand. That's a fer piece. Those damn birds. Maybe I'll get lucky this year and not get a spot under a tree!

·
Registered
967 Posts

A couple of pics of my LED foglights
I pulled up the receipt and the front turn signals are the HP11's. 310 Lumens. I'll attempt to upload a video I took last night.

·
Registered
967 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
With or without a resistor? I need to do this if I don't need a resistor.
Without. After installing one side I tested and thought “ damn, wasted $10 on the resister kit”. Maybe because of the stock rear LED sequentials?

·
Premium Member
2010 Shelby GT500 Kona Blue/Silver stripes
4,110 Posts
Those of you with non-LED stock turn signals, my bet it you can turn off the quick flash using something like Forscan or a dealership visit. Mentioned this before, but some may not have read it. My dealership turned off my quick flash feature in my 2014 F350 after I installed rear LED turn signals. So I went from having quick flash right after adding the LEDs to a normal turn signal flash after the quick flash feature was turned off.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts