Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to order the Shelby billet engine caps that say GT500, since there are none available with the Tiffany snake on them.
http://www.shelbyperformanceparts.com/UserData/Images/Large/101886.jpg

There are 2 options for the fuse box cover:
1st pic: Satin Aluminum with the Tiffany snake
2nd pic: Polished Aluminum with the Tiffany Snake.

I'm thinking I need to stick with the satin cover to go with the billet caps, but I prefer the design of the polished version, but am concerned that the highly polished finish will clash with the billet caps.

Opinions? Anyone done either of these combos?

Attachments

·
Registered
102 Posts
I have the polished Aluminum fuse box cover. It looks great, but some reason, it is difficult to maintain. I have it with the billet caps (the snake caps as opposed to the Shelby GT500 ones), and I don't perceive that it clashes. Looks great IMO.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Check out Lethal Performance Caps. I have a set and I get a lot of positive feedback on them.

·
Registered
994 Posts
I have the Snake Caps, but i went with carbon fiber on the fuse box, matches my radiator covers. I think I had a pic posted on another thread.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Went on Shelbyperformanceparts.com could not find the caps that say shelby gt 500, the one I saw said shelby and had the snake.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Check out Lethal Performance Caps. I have a set and I get a lot of positive feedback on them.
Those red/white Project 321 caps are pretty awesome! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, I placed my orders.

Billet caps with red tops & white stripes.
Polished fuse box cover with Red Tiffany snake.

I'll post pics of the engine bay once everything installed.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts