Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, my new Shelby was supposed to have been drop-shipped to my local dealer. But that didn't work out on Ford's end, so it's going to the selling dealer in GA. I DON'T want a repeat of the first fiasco.

Anyone here have a PERSONAL experience with an enclosed transporter that you would recommend?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Defitely would recommend exotic car transport.... look them up online and speak to Jan (tell her Lee sent you) she's one of the owners..They picked up my car from Michigan (about 5 miles from the Canadian border). And they delivered my car Christmas day.... There complete staff has been with them from 5-15 years.... Very reputable company...

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Well, my new Shelby was supposed to have been drop-shipped to my local dealer. But that didn't work out on Ford's end, so it's going to the selling dealer in GA. I DON'T want a repeat of the first fiasco.

Anyone here have a PERSONAL experience with an enclosed transporter that you would recommend?

Accurate transport out of Michigan.Top rate.Nice equipment.They haul a lot for Shelby Auto.I used them last month,great.If you are interested I can give you more info.:) If you go to the thread Carroll Shelby B-day party,there are pictures there of them loading my Shelby.:D

·
Registered
341 Posts
Here's a list from Shelby's web site. I used Intercity Lines for an east coast transport, every thing went great. I'll be using them again next month

AccurateAutoCarriers.com
AlliedAutomotive.com
BlueThunderLogistics.com
InterCityLines.com
Passport.Fedex.com
Reliable-Carriers.com
Select1.com
SierraMountain-Inc.com
UnitedRoad.com
WaggonersTrucking.com

·
Registered
182 Posts
I used Quest Transport to get my car from Michigan to Florida had a great rate compared to some others.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I used Horseless Carriage from Chicago to NY....When the trailer arrived at my house, in addition to my Shelby there were 2 FORD GT's inside going to Massachutes . The inside of the trailer was as clan as the cars. Spotless and very courteous driver.:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts