Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have decided that these cars need the side scoops and quarter window scoops; I'm looking at the Crevinis brand as they seem to be the closest to the original style. I know some of you have installed these; could anyone advise how they have held up and if there are any problems with adhesion to the car? Also, are these scoops open or closed and do they cause any increase in noise? Sorry for being long winded. Thanks in advance for any help.

·
Registered
489 Posts
You should have some luck using the Search at the top of the page for this subject. There have been several different scoops posted about over the last year or so.

·
Premium Member
7,302 Posts
I have Cervinis on the lowers. They're fine. My quarter windows suck. Don't fit properly. Kerry has some on his and his look a lot better. I'm going to try to heat them to make them fit a little better but I'm sure I'll crack the paint. I love the look....hate the mold.

bj

·
Registered
1,368 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have Cervinis on the lowers. They're fine. My quarter windows suck. Don't fit properly. Kerry has some on his and his look a lot better. I'm going to try to heat them to make them fit a little better but I'm sure I'll crack the paint. I love the look....hate the mold.

bj
When you say they don't fit properly, how do you mean, are they twisted,warped or what? Have you contacted Crevinis to see if they would replace them? My boby shop guy says that Crevinis were some of the best fitting aftermaket parts that he has ever encountered.

·
Registered
7 Posts
They seem to only sell the whole car. Thanks for the info though.
That has been the case up to now. It is my understanding their online store will be opening soon. I will call to find out for sure and get back to you.

Also Shelby Autos is suppose to come out with window scoops which match well with Ford's side scoops for a very subtle appearance.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That has been the case up to now. It is my understanding their online store will be opening soon. I will call to find out for sure and get back to you.

Also Shelby Autos is suppose to come out with window scoops which match well with Ford's side scoops for a very subtle appearance.
Thanks,George, look forward to hearing back from you.

Wendell

·
Registered
471 Posts
Have decided that these cars need the side scoops and quarter window scoops; I'm looking at the Crevinis brand as they seem to be the closest to the original style. I know some of you have installed these; could anyone advise how they have held up and if there are any problems with adhesion to the car? Also, are these scoops open or closed and do they cause any increase in noise? Sorry for being long winded. Thanks in advance for any help.
I have Cervini's and they fit fine on my car. Alittle secret I have a possible take on side scoops and quarter windows but still in the design works. I can let you know when I know more about them.

Attachments

·
Registered
471 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts