Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is a Christmas photo that wasn't staged! My wife got out of the shower and seen out dogs sitting on the back of the couch like this.

It was so cute we decided to post it on petsmart.com this was not a staged photo. Please vote 5 stars for our dogs!. All my dogs are rescue dogs. The one in the middle (Muriff is kinda like the dad) is the oldest one. Then we captured the other two adolsence. Mo, and Bella, they kinda look up to Muriff as a father figure! That is what is so unique about this photo. Muriff is looking over his shoulder trying to figure out who is Naughty or nice.

please vote for us!!!

oops link was bad. anywas here is the pic, of my dogs! now let me go and find the link. on www.petsmart.com

Here is the start up page. view the gallery. search for pic. either pic name or owner name. type in CROSBY and you should get this pic.

http://promotions.petsmart.com/holiday-central/custom/online-photo.shtml

·
Registered
933 Posts
OK, your picture got my 5 stars, but to say that the picture isn't staged is not completely true. I'll agree with the pose being natural, but there had to have been some staging because I'm sure your dogs (yes, they are cute) didn't wake up in the morning and got dressed on their own.

Arbour88

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK, your picture got my 5 stars, but to say that the picture isn't staged is not completely true. I'll agree with the pose being natural, but there had to have been some staging because I'm sure your dogs (yes, they are cute) didn't wake up in the morning and got dressed on their own.

Arbour88

good point!

My wife dresses them all the time! I bet they each have about 20 differant outfits!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts