Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a way to check the national inventory for GT500's available? I'm thinking white/ red stripes with the black/red interior.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Is there a way to check the national inventory for GT500's available? I'm thinking white/ red stripes with the black/red interior.
That's a hard one to find in a coupe, only made in 2007. May find an 08 vert, or a dealer with an allocation to be filled.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Yeah, the white cars with the Red Stripe package went fast and for big bucks. They didn't build very many of them. You'd have to find a stripe-delete '08 in white and add your own stripes.

·
Registered
182 Posts
1268 i'll sell you mind if you want:D I didn't realize you were that anxious.. I am old and patient I can wait a couple of more days..

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1268 i'll sell you mind if you want:D I didn't realize you were that anxious.. I am old and patient I can wait a couple of more days..

Once I get the bug I get hot and heavy and thankfully cooler heads have prevailed, at least for today LOL....I almost bought the white one the last two days, but figured I really would be throwing $ away both in principal and insurance if I didn't sell my 03 first. Ya never know.....

Yours is a beauty for sure...good luck with her!!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Take your time there will be plenty to pick from.. It is an excellent car but now it's 2 years in the run and just like the original ZR1, deals will be acoming.. My deal is still not sealed waiting for papers to sign ..deposit was with credit card....you never know there may be something in there that wasn't supposed to be.. I almost bought 2 cars last years from dealers here in Florida and one had already put my plate on car, etc.. when I looked at the final papers I saw they tried to nail me for an additional $700 I grabbed my plate and ran while they were saying what's it going to take.. I said another dealer:mad:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Check with "ShelbyDude" over on the TeamShelby.com forum. He usually posts an update about every week.

The White/Red Stripe pkgs were Coupes only in '07. In '08 they are Verts only... But you could do either as a Stripe delete and then add the stripes later. Or find a deal on one with different stripes, have them removed, get the dealer to buy Stripe kit "at cost", and have them added on. I've seen the Red Badges & Stripes on Ebay as well.

They're out there.... I bet a dealer with an allocation on order could get the color changed for you.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
611 Posts
nevermind

·
Registered
2008 Red Super Snake, 2019 Mustang GT
465 Posts
LOL I was about to reply to your post when you edited it......

Nevermind....

·
Registered
611 Posts
LOL I was about to reply to your post when you edited it......

Nevermind....

I reread it and he said he wanted white with red, not red with white :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts