Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you make the Speedo red, the guages white and the tach blue? and if so how??

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Yes, I believe you can. The owner's manual has detailed instructions on setting custom colors.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have not taken my owners manual out of the sealed packaging. Thought it might be worth a little more if it has never been unsealed. lol i hope that doesnt sound to dumb. lol

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
LOL I understand. But there is a lot of good info in the manual. I suggest sacrificing a bit and opening her up.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Can you make the Speedo red, the guages white and the tach blue? and if so how??
Racer, it's very easy to do. Just keep pushing the 3 buttons up top until something happens. The worst you can do is throw off your shift points. WAIT - JUST Kidding! Don't do that!! It's easy to do, just follow the instructions manual. That's the first thing I started paying with when I bought mine.

If I'm not mistaken, to change the colors also requires you to be in neutral and parked. Again, I think that's how I did mine but it's been so long since I last did it. At worst, the car will only be $2 less in value when you break the seal on the manual. You can also change the color to PINK if you like - LoL.:D :D :D

flip

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Racer, it's very easy to do. Just keep pushing the 3 buttons up top until something happens. The worst you can do is throw off your shift points. WAIT - JUST Kidding! Don't do that!! It's easy to do, just follow the instructions manual. That's the first thing I started paying with when I bought mine.

If I'm not mistaken, to change the colors also requires you to be in neutral and parked. Again, I think that's how I did mine but it's been so long since I last did it. At worst, the car will only be $2 less in value when you break the seal on the manual. You can also change the color to PINK if you like - LoL.:D :D :D

flip

OMG ... PINK!!??? Don't tell my GF!

Oh, wait, I havn't let her drive it yet anyway. lol

·
Registered
861 Posts
yeah there is about 250 colors........one click at a time......not sure on the exact amount of colors.

to answer the question I dont think that you can make it red white blue

with out looking right now . I think the color of the speedo and the color of the gauges half to be the same at all times. I think that you can only make red and blue. with the tach being blue. or vise vurse.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
yeah there is about 250 colors........one click at a time......not sure on the exact amount of colors.

to answer the question I dont think that you can make it red white blue

with out looking right now . I think the color of the speedo and the color of the gauges half to be the same at all times. I think that you can only make red and blue. with the tach being blue. or vise vurse.
You can. Mine are set to Red-White-Blue.

·
Registered
861 Posts
You can. Mine are set to Red-White-Blue.
I will half to play with it more.....I only messed with it for about 2 min. Then I made it all red.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
861 Posts
The My-Color feature is fairly simple to use, a little patience and you will have it figured out in no time
Yeah it is really simple to use. the hard part is diciding which color you want.

·
Registered
861 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts