Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a Trunk lid storage pouch and a Glove box Shelf from Moss Motors. I am real happy with the high quality of these products. :)

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Linky to trunk storage pouchhttp://www.mossmustang.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=54784&SortOrder=1

The trunk storage pouch adds the finishing touch to your inner deck lid. Not only does it add appeal to the trunk but it also provides storage capabilities for first aid kits, cleaning supplies, and numerous other lightweight items. Installation is a breeze, some basic hand tools, a couple minutes and your storage pouch is in, saddled and ready to serve. OE quality materials are used to provide a factory appearance and fit. Made from compression molded reinforced polypropylene.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Is there room for your plastic bag?:D I'm just kidding...I like it!

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
I ordered a Trunk lid storage pouch and a Glove box Shelf from Moss Motors. I am real happy with the high quality of these products. :)

Nice Rob.Isn't that like the one Orf has?I have seen his in person and is quite nice.:)

·
Registered
2008 Red Super Snake, 2019 Mustang GT
315 Posts
Those look nice.

I really like the truck one but man that's kind of expensive for that.

Maybe I'm just becoming a tightwad all of the sudden? :D

·
Registered
2,067 Posts

·
Registered
2,067 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts

·
Registered
2,067 Posts

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Nice pouch Rob.

...that doesn't sound right?

·
Registered
1,464 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Looks good Rob, I don't know how much the storage capacity will come in handy,but it definitely gives your trunk a more professional looking appearance, the contrast with the orange looks great.:)

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Looks great Rob .....a little pricey though. Maybe after the new front brake ducts, new wheels, new tires ,front sway bar bushings ect. Oh well I'll have to wait till next year I guess.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts