Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saying hi! I just purchased an 07 GT500 in red and can not wait to play with her. I bought it sight unseen and even more shocking I wont actually see it for another year or so as I am currently overseas. I did send someone to go look at it so I have at least that going for me. I am having it shipped to a storage company to keep her safe until my return.
I'm told it's a clean car and is completely stock and well cared for. 1 owner and has a lot of history for it.

·
Registered
2014 GT500 Coupe SGM " 1 of 1 "
3,539 Posts
Welcome to the site, congrats on the purchase, hope it all works out for you..

·
#1 Mike!
2019 Shelby GT350
9,766 Posts
Welcome to the forum! The 07 certainly was a departure from the Mustang GT. You will enjoy it, for sure.

·
Premium Member
2007 GT500 Torch Red/White custom
1,124 Posts
Wow congratulations! It would drive me crazy if I couldn't see my new baby for a year. You will love her when you do get home.?

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Rapid Red! 2011 Kona Blue/white
34,210 Posts
Just saying hi! I just purchased an 07 GT500 in red and can not wait to play with her. I bought it sight unseen and even more shocking I wont actually see it for another year or so as I am currently overseas. I did send someone to go look at it so I have at least that going for me. I am having it shipped to a storage company to keep her safe until my return.
I'm told it's a clean car and is completely stock and well cared for. 1 owner and has a lot of history for it.
Welcome to the forum! Thanks for introducing yourself Eric.

Use the 1st or 4th icons in your reply window to upload a pic of your new toy.

Holler at fletchffletch or me if you need any forum assistance.

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Good looking Shelby!
Congrats on the score!

·
Premium Member
8,179 Posts
Gotta be tough buying it sight unseen ... here's to hopin' it all goes well ! ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you all. I just got word that it has arrived at the storage company so i can relax a little now. I must say every single person i have spoken to involved in transporting the car has always remarked how clean and nice it is which is encouraging. Even the driver called just to say how nice it is.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts