Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this today at JC Penny.This is going in my new garage.My wife thinks I am going through mid life crises.She doesn't understand it's a,I want my Shelby now crises.The shade has every year of the Shelby.The car itself is a 1968 GT 500.Red of course.The light switch is a key and when you turn it on the car starts and goes through 1st gear.My daughter thinks it is the coolest,thats my girl.If I did this right 1 of the pictures is a 5 second video the other is just a picture.I can't stop turning it on.
 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
shoyoright said:
I love it '07, what was the cost?

$60, Did you hear it?did you unzip?Thats the only way I could post it.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kickstand said:
With all due respect thats a 67. Look at the hood

Sorry you should answer more of my e-mail and PM's.I was trying to pass some time before I get my 2007 Shelby.Tick,tick,tick.I am not perfect.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry I am a little stressed.A few hours in the hospital will do that to you.Excuse me and forgive me,please!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
866 Posts
I love it, Penny's website does not show it can you give us an item number I want one to :) This way your wife won't think your the only one going crazy :)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
busababy said:
I love it, Penny's website does not show it can you give us an item number I want one to :) This way your wife won't think your the only one going crazy :)

770/6129/010001 MUSTANG SHELBY GT500
UPC No. 031331028500
It was on clearance 1/2 off.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
324 Posts
I have that lamp, a good friend of mine gave it to me for my birthday a couple months ago. What else can I say but that I love it
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Kronus01 said:
I have that lamp, a good friend of mine gave it to me for my birthday a couple months ago. What else can I say but that I love it

You have it?Isn't it soo cool?I am probably just a simple man but I love to turn the key.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
324 Posts
I am a sucker for anything shelby and what can I say but I love the sound of that lamp. Short of being able to hear the real deal thats what keeps me from going bananas while waiting for the new one.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
324 Posts
I know it is a little off topic but I had a quick question for you 07shelby, I ordered my shelby with the over the top stripe delete option and I was wondering about what ratio have you seen of shelby's with out stripes on the coupes. Thanks
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Kronus01 said:
I know it is a little off topic but I had a quick question for you 07shelby, I ordered my shelby with the over the top stripe delete option and I was wondering about what ratio have you seen of shelby's with out stripes on the coupes. Thanks

Strictly guessing I would say 75% with and 25% without.I drive by them every day but it is becoming habit.
You guys are making me learn more than I ever thought I would know.Helps you and helps me, priceless.
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top