2,466 Posts
bladesJR said:
my new shelby
Congrats! Vista Blue & Tungsten. Geat color choice :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks man, ya i wasnt sure about it.. but boy was i glad when i saw it at the dealer.. its more low key.. but still real eye catching

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
It's nice people are starting to get their Shelby's.I think you are going to start seeing a lot more.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Aw, Dude! That is beautiful! Congratulations!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ha, thanks everyone..ya im in CT for now and then shipping the car to south florida... but its suppose to be beautiful here tomorrow... so im making a cd and preparing for a nice ride..
p.s. the dealer said it was the second gt500 to hit new england

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
VNMOUS1 said:
07......Are you in the eastern time zone? Good Lord, you're up early.

bj

Yes E.S.T.I am up this early every morning.That's why I get crabby earlier than most.I wish I could sleep like my wife and get up at the crack of NOON.She has a rough life.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I ordered my Tungsten vert Shelby quite sometime ago and I am still waiting, not so patiently, but from the pics I have seen this car looks outstanding in any color, it seems like you could make an argument for any color at anytime with this car, anyway congrats and thanks for the pics.

·
Registered
5 Posts
GOT MINE YESTURDAY :D
white coupe w/blue stripes sirrus,1000,side air bags,upgrade int, it is sweet.

put my deposit on 8-5-05 ordered 3-13-06 got it 7-28-06.
worth the wait,what a car.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just got the same car except it is a convertible and has the two tone leather seat with Sirius. The thing is awesome. Torch red is the best and is even better than I imagined. Congrats, hang in there, it is worth it.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Congratulations to rick07gt500 and jassenmacher! Enjoy your rides! Mine is on the train! Finally!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts