Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
I think it does too, I have a Tungsten vert coming, I am def going to put the stripes on it, I like in the picture your gauge says avg MPG 6.6, thats great, i started laughin out loud at work, and everyone wondered what was going on, they wouldnt understand. If you dont mind me asking what does a dealer charge for stripes and labor, etc, my dealer wants to keep my car roped off for a week in the showroom, I am thinking that would be a good trade.

·
Premium Member
11,039 Posts
weldor89032 said:
Got a torch red vert, had the dealer put stripes on it. Looks sooo much better with the stripes. Love the way it drives!!! :)
Great looking car! Yeah, I like the stripes on the 'vert, too. I have a coupe coming. If I'd known, I'd have taken the stripe delete, driven to Vegas to have your dealer install them and walked home to Chicago in the time it took them to stripe mine at the factory! :D

I, too, LOVED the 6.6mpg.

Congrats on your ride.

bj

·
Registered
240 Posts
I have a Vista blue with Tungston coming and I plan to put stripes on mine as well. Glad to see it turns out as good as I thought it would!

·
Registered
171 Posts
I just changed the color of mine from white w?blue stripes to Alloy with only side stripes. After hearing all the horror stories about the stripes, I decided to delete them and have them painted on later. I also deleted the sirius radio because of the drilling in the trunk lid and I have it in my wifes car and we don't use it and I've heard also that they are in trouble financially. I went to the alloy color because my wife likes it better and I think it is a richer color and hopefully less obvious as to the type of car.(I think it will surprise a lot of people who will think it's a GT.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts