Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I added the accent strips to the door sills, look much better than stock and took about 10 minutes to install.

Drivers Side

Passenger Side

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Re: My latest mod

Looks nice!

·
Registered
125 Posts

They do look good. Where did you get them? Mustangnut

·
Registered
2,466 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts

Very nice looking.....I may just have to order some of those......:)

·
Registered
127 Posts

Very nice looking.....I may just have to order some of those......:)

Yep.....Had nothing on order this week......now I do ....ordered yesterday........they're due in 1 to 2 weeks....:D

OK Bogey....your turn....:p

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Yep.....Had nothing on order this week......now I do ....ordered yesterday........they're due in 1 to 2 weeks....:D

OK Bogey....your turn....:p

Did you order them through SAI? I got mine in three days. 1 to 2 weeks, thats like an eternity when waiting for parts for your car.

·
Registered
127 Posts

Did you order them through SAI? I got mine in three days. 1 to 2 weeks, thats like an eternity when waiting for parts for your car.
Yes I did. I was quoting from the website but I received an email from them confirming the order and it stated they were in stock so.........I'll probably be getting them fairly soon. Thanks for the pics, they really look better in your pics than in the ads......helped me make up my mind as soon as I saw them......:)

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Yes I did. I was quoting from the website but I received an email from them confirming the order and it stated they were in stock so.........I'll probably be getting them fairly soon. Thanks for the pics, they really look better in your pics than in the ads......helped me make up my mind as soon as I saw them......:)

Yeah, you would think they would post better pics of their products, I bought mine due to the fact that they were brushed metal. Glad I could help with your purchase decision.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts