Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
376 Posts
It must be hell going through every day of life not knowing when to sit and when to stand, when to speak and when to be quiet. Confused about which restroom to use, which gender that you are attracted to. I can't imagine the frustration of not being able to convey a thought to other humans without it being conceived exactly the opposite of what I intended and then have to repeat that thought exactly opposite to gain understanding. We use to provide asylums for these people, now they vote.

·
Premium Member
2007 GT500 Torch Red/White custom
1,020 Posts
It must be hell going through every day of life not knowing when to sit and when to stand, when to speak and when to be quiet. Confused about which restroom to use, which gender that you are attracted to. I can't imagine the frustration of not being able to convey a thought to other humans without it being conceived exactly the opposite of what I intended and then have to repeat that thought exactly opposite to gain understanding. We use to provide asylums for these people, now they vote.
+1

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

·
Registered
91 Posts
boom!;2466930[COLOR="Black" said:
]It must be hell going through every day of life not knowing when to sit and when to stand[/COLOR], when to speak and when to be quiet. Confused about which restroom to use, which gender that you are attracted to. I can't imagine the frustration of not being able to convey a thought to other humans without it being conceived exactly the opposite of what I intended and then have to repeat that thought exactly opposite to gain understanding. We use to provide asylums for these people, now they vote.

This reminds me of a joke. Their is a culture war going on in the country right now. On one side there are 8 trillion bullets stashed and on the other, they aren't sure which bathroom to use.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts