Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No mods (yet).

Attachments

·
Registered
267 Posts
Congrats and Welcome to the club.... Now hurry up and start moddin'....

·
Premium Member
2008 Vapor/Black Coupe
1,957 Posts
I almost went that route, but took the easy way out with the vapor. Black is maintenance maintenance maintenance. Good luck with it, and have fun.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Very nice, that was my second choice.

Have had 2 previous black Stangs, and needed a break.

Congrats!!!!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Congrats, I too joined the dark side and am enjoying all the quality time with my new Shelby and the tennis elbow program she has me on.

/back to the garage for more polishing :silly:

·
Registered
662 Posts
Welcome!:cheers:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Seems like all the posts on all the boards lately are 09 Black/Alloys. Is this the landslide popular color (at least on 09s)?

·
Registered
346 Posts
The numbers on the 09's won't be out for awhile. I called the other day to see how many like my car were built and the guy I spoke to said a few more months before they have the 09 production #'s. I didn't order mine. I waited to find the right deal. One Saturday afternoon (9/12/08 to be exact) I sat at my laptop and did a search of Ford dealers in a 100 mile radius. If they had them they wanted 10 to 15k over sticker. Most didn't have one to sell. The last call I made was to Jack Madden Ford in Norwood Mass. The manager answered the phone. I told him I was looking for an 08 or 09 Gt 500. Expecting the usual answer of No he says "I'm looking at one on the floor next to my desk" an 09 Black on Black full stripe delete (has all other goodies and shaker 1000). I told him if you will sell it at sticker I'll be there in a half hour. He put me on hold for about 2 minutes came back and said " If you come today it's at sticker" And as they say the rest is history. I picked it up and drove it home on 9/16/08. I originally was going to have Tasca Ford in R.I. put the stripe package on it but after about 20 people said they loved it the way it was I left it the way she came from the factory. I love it.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Looks good.

·
Registered
14 Posts
My 09 is the same color...love it...but the previous posters are right...LOTTA polishin. Nothing sexier than a clean black car...nothing rarer either :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts