Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 64 Posts

Super Moderator
I'm going to set up my own charitable foundation so Goose can make the donation to it. I promise to use 100% of the "donation" towards the organization's "mission" and not just overhead expenses. :p

Registered
2009 Shelby GT500 Vista Blue/White Stripes
Can you keep on buying cahs so we have somethin to like about you? 馃槣

Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
Discussion Starter #23
Can you keep on buying cahs so we have somethin to like about you? 馃槣
Funny Dave! In the current configuration, the 2020 takes the last spot in my garage. There won鈥檛 be any more Mustangs until I pull the trigger on the planned expansion, but my sons aren鈥檛 quite done with the basketball court yet. Once they are done, the garage will get 880 square feet bigger.

Premium Member
2019 GT350R FPB
I鈥檝e seen this car in person. I would consider Tim鈥檚 attention to detail up there with some of the best. I鈥檝e been detailing as a serious hobby for 20+ years. His entire collection is as clean as they get.
Buy this with confidence. It鈥檚 immaculate and treated properly by a meticulous owner.
MSRP plus some stuff any owner in this price range would spring for anyway, and ready for anything, show or more go.

Moderator/Admin Dude!
Discussion Starter #26
I鈥檝e seen this car in person. I would consider Tim鈥檚 attention to detail up there with some of the best. I鈥檝e been detailing as a serious hobby for 20+ years. His entire collection is as clean as they get.
Buy this with confidence. It鈥檚 immaculate and treated properly by a meticulous owner.
MSRP plus some stuff any owner in this price range would spring for anyway, and ready for anything, show or more go.
Thanks Eric... I appreciate it bud! 馃嵒

Moderator/Admin Dude!
Discussion Starter #27
Well, that didn鈥檛 take long! The amazing power of social media...! My sales video was seen 14,000 times in 2 days:

I ended up with a handful of interested parties with 3 鈥渕ore serious buyers.鈥 A gentleman bought the car yesterday and his wire just showed up a few minutes ago. The car sold for my list price.

This beauty will hang out with me in my garage for a bit until the buyer and his wife can fly to DFW. I am going to pick them up and they are going to head out on an epic road trip in an epic car to take this beauty back to their home state.

I have THOROUGHLY enjoyed every moment with this incredible machine! I might even get a little emotional when it drives off.

Premium Member
Well, that didn鈥檛 take long! The amazing power of social media...! My sales video was seen 14,000 times in 2 days:

View attachment 200646

I ended up with a handful of interested parties with 3 鈥渕ore serious buyers.鈥 A gentleman bought the car yesterday and his wire just showed up a few minutes ago. The car sold for my list price.

This beauty will hang out with me in my garage for a bit until the buyer and his wife can fly to DFW. I am going to pick them up and they are going to head out on an epic road trip in an epic car to take this beauty back to their home state.

I have THOROUGHLY enjoyed every moment with this incredible machine! I might even get a little emotional when it drives off.
Soon You , speed phenom and the flat billed cap guy will own the internet and you will be able to retire and keep expanding your collection.

Congrats on the sale. The new buyer is going to get the cleanest gt500 around.

Registered
2013 Mustang GT Deep Impact Blue. 1962 Mercury Monterey Desert Frost 390/300hp

View attachment 200646

Congratulations Tim!! Makes for a good day!

Moderator/Admin Dude!
Discussion Starter #31
This was the first time of doing a sale focusing on YouTube and social media and I must say this is a great way to sell! The video has been viewed another 4000 times since my post above 4-5 hours ago... that鈥檚 crazy!

Premium Member

View attachment 200646

Good job Tim! I do hope however that many years from now you wish you had not sold it.
You do put your heart and soul into all of your rides.

Registered
2014 Shelby GT500
This was the first time of doing a sale focusing on YouTube and social media and I must say this is a great way to sell! The video has been viewed another 4000 times since my post above 4-5 hours ago... that鈥檚 crazy!

View attachment 200659
Tim, before you know it, you may start getting an extra paycheck from all the views.. congrats on your sale.

Premium Member
Dammit !!! ... I had $27.89 saved up and a homeless guy under the bridge interested in my van .... day late and a dollar (or two) short ..... probably couldn't sleep that well in the Shelby anyway ....

Congrats Tim ..... looking forward to seeing your "next one" !!! :)

Registered
2009 Shelby GT500 Vista Blue/White Stripes
Congrats on your sale, but I think you're gonna regret it and maybe have 2nd thoughts about selling it once it leaves it's current home. Hopefully the wait for the CFTP one will change that and I hope the wait is not that long.

Moderator/Admin Dude!
Discussion Starter #39
Congrats on the sale. Can鈥檛 wait to see videos of your next one!

Side note: Tim you really need an icon on your YouTube channel. As I scroll through my subs, the default/generic 鈥淪鈥 doesn鈥檛 suit the quality of your content!
Thanks! I鈥檒l have to figure out how to do that...

Premium Member
2007 GT500 Torch Red/White custom
I'm going to set up my own charitable foundation so Goose can make the donation to it. I promise to use 100% of the "donation" towards the organization's "mission" and not just overhead expenses. :p
So what is your organization's mission? :D

21 - 40 of 64 Posts