Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just read an article in this months issue, bout 4 pgs in.
According to this article there is alot lot of talk about the shelby being worth 6 digits in just a few yrs. As long as ford doesnt increase production count.
The Editor agreed that it would hit 6 digits also but more like 20yrs.
I guess there have been investers buying these cars in mass quantity to jack up price and sell in future.
Few yrs or 20, either has got to sound good to an owner.

On a diff topic i was driving home today from work on I 94 in Detroit.
I spotted a black Shelby w/ tungsten stripes.
As i was staring at it in awe IT WAS REAR ENDED!!!!!!:eek: , then it slammed into the car infront of it . I couldnt believe what i just seen, that would totaly suck.
It was raining out and i was wondering y any1 would have that thing out in the rain during rush hour. Then it got hit.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Just read an article in this months issue, bout 4 pgs in.
According to this article there is alot lot of talk about the shelby being worth 6 digits in just a few yrs. As long as ford doesnt increase production count.
The Editor agreed that it would hit 6 digits also but more like 20yrs.
I guess there have been investers buying these cars in mass quantity to jack up price and sell in future.
Few yrs or 20, either has got to sound good to an owner.

On a diff topic i was driving home today from work on I 94 in Detroit.
I spotted a black Shelby w/ tungsten stripes.
As i was staring at it in awe IT WAS REAR ENDED!!!!!!:eek: , then it slammed into the car infront of it . I couldnt believe what i just seen, that would totaly suck.
It was raining out and i was wondering y any1 would have that thing out in the rain during rush hour. Then it got hit.

Ratfink,
I live an hour south of Livonia,Mi. and was going to go to Roush Racing Museum in Livonia yesterday when I go a phone call.My buddy told me not to come up because there were flash floods,hail,accidents and power outages.I stayed home and took the Shelby out with my wife and daughter and never saw a drop of water.I can't imagine what you saw I would have bad dreams.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was gonna go to the roush outing also, and didnt go for the same reasons.
Be it i just have a 91 GT, it is still my pride.
Mint cond w/ low miles.
Getting my shelby in June of 08.
There is no way that car is gonna c rain. In fact i wont even bring it out till after 7ish and all the traffic is back to normal.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts