Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone read the article in this months Motor Trend? It compares the GT500 Vs. the Challenger SRT. It gives the edge to the SRT , MT is such a heap of Shxxt, I love the way they always jump on the band wagon on a new car, the reason behind are even more are comical. They point out the whiney blower noise as one the main reasons they give the edge to the SRT.
As a previous SRT Charger owner I can tell you the car has many issues MT never talks about craftsmanship. My car had major front end problems, and of course they touch on the fact that the Gt500 is faster and performs better on the track, but it was almost comical reading the reasons giving the SRT the winner out of the 2. :bangin:

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Yeah, I saw that article. Laughable. I think with whiney supercharger noise is a big selling point of the GT500. It makes me feel kinda funny. :D

·
Registered
117 Posts
Has anyone read the article in this months Motor Trend? It compares the GT500 Vs. the Challenger SRT. It gives the edge to the SRT , MT is such a heap of Shxxt, I love the way they always jump on the band wagon on a new car, the reason behind are even more are comical. They point out the whiney blower noise as one the main reasons they give the edge to the SRT.
As a previous SRT Charger owner I can tell you the car has many issues MT never talks about craftsmanship. My car had major front end problems, and of course they touch on the fact that the Gt500 is faster and performs better on the track, but it was almost comical reading the reasons giving the SRT the winner out of the 2. :bangin:
They're in the business of selling magazines and ad spots in those publications. They are going to hype up whatever make/model that will help them accomplish those goals. The Challenger is hot right now. When the Camaro is released, it will become the new rage.

·
Registered
298 Posts
They're in the business of selling magazines and ad spots in those publications. They are going to hype up whatever make/model that will help them accomplish those goals. The Challenger is hot right now. When the Camaro is released, it will become the new rage.
++1---selling magazines ...

·
Registered
233 Posts
+1......Precisely put!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Yeah, I saw that article. Laughable. I think with whiney supercharger noise is a big selling point of the GT500. It makes me feel kinda funny. :D
Ok, I'll say it. They don't call it a 'blower' for nothing.

It makes me all tingley!! :spineyes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts