Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
31,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #181
Motor Monday! Let’s see ‘em!

·
Registered
4,443 Posts

Fortunate to have this NA Internally Balanced 306 PSP build in my Fox.

Managed to get the weight of this old STANG down to 3140 pounds too. (y)

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
31,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #184
Motor Monday! Let’s see whatcha got!

My contribution today is the 1/4 scale rotating Terminator model engine I got not too long ago:

The “full scale” version:

·
Premium Member
2008 Vapor/Black Coupe
1,704 Posts
It's interesting they didn't cover the belt on the 500...something I never really noticed til now.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
31,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #186
It's interesting they didn't cover the belt on the 500...something I never really noticed til now.
I think Ford realized that many owners just removed the pulley guard anyway... they might as well just not have one there to begin with. If you aren’t smart enough to keep your fingers from getting sucked in while it’s running, you probably have other bigger problems in life.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
31,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #189
It’s “Motor Monday!” Let’s see whatcha got!

My contribution today is this shot of the 2004 Mystichrome Terminator convertible I picked up last year. With only 500 miles on the clock some 15 years later, it still had the original factory grey oil filter on the car... it had never received an oil change! Of course I did an oil change when I got it, but kept the rare filter. The filters available to the public are white.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
31,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #190
Motor Monday! Does anyone have a picture of their mighty motor...?

The halo SVT/Ford Performance Mustang started with 235 hp... my, how far we’ve come! :eek:

·
Registered
2007 GT500 SS, 4.0Whipl, F/R Wilwood, Ace clutch, watts link
12 Posts
Every time I open the hood for folks, its like a Pulp Fiction flashback where they see the glowing light, but not what's inside. Then I lift it up all the way.

Attachments

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
31,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #192
Every time I open the hood for folks, its like a Pulp Fiction flashback where they see the glowing light, but not what's inside. Then I lift it up all the way.
That’s funny... Pulp Fiction! 😆

You should consider a passenger side oil catch can for that big beautiful Whipple.:love:

·
Registered
12 Posts
That’s funny... Pulp Fiction! 😆

You should consider a passenger side oil catch can for that big beautiful Whipple.:love:
I was wondering if folks were putting oil catches on the SSs so something I will look into. I'm actually thinking about putting some coin into the bottom end just to be on the safe side since it came from Shelby with the 4.0L documented and I'll leave it that way. Not sure CINC house will let me after dropping the money on this as the argument was "everything was done so worth the cost". Silly rabbit. Not sure if that will hurt the value. Just don't want to throw a rod through the block and do irreplaceable damage.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
31,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #194
I was wondering if folks were putting oil catches on the SSs so something I will look into. I'm actually thinking about putting some coin into the bottom end just to be on the safe side since it came from Shelby with the 4.0L documented and I'll leave it that way. Not sure CINC house will let me after dropping the money on this as the argument was "everything was done so worth the cost". Silly rabbit. Not sure if that will hurt the value. Just don't want to throw a rod through the block and do irreplaceable damage.
A friend blew his 2013 Super Snake engine. Take a close look at your fuel system. The one in my friend’s car was not up to the task... it went lean and the result was not cheap.

·
Registered
12 Posts
A friend blew his 2013 Super Snake engine. Take a close look at your fuel system. The one in my friend’s car was not up to the task... it went lean and the result was not cheap.
I honestly wouldn't know what to look at. It has a boost a pump and upgraded injectors, but that is about all I know. It was a 2015 conversion so my fingers are crossed. I do plan of getting friendly with my local performance shop and may get them to take a look. Also hoping to link up with some local folks so exchange ideas. Thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
2013 GT500
81 Posts

845rwhp on E85

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
31,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #198
181 - 200 of 203 Posts