Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't been getting some of my PM's lately and people are asking why I don't respond.You have to be careful how you send PM's to me.I am 07 SHELBY but there is another person called 07Shelby.Please make a mental note of this.To make sure it gets to me click on my name on any of my posts and send me a PM.Thanks and sorry to those of you who this has happened to..............07 SHELBY................

·
Registered
168 Posts
07 - I tried to send you a pm last week but I received a message that your mailbox was full. That might be the reason you haven't received any mail lately.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
07 - I tried to send you a pm last week but I received a message that your mailbox was full. That might be the reason you haven't received any mail lately.
I know it was full that day but I have had more than 1 person tell me they sent multiple PM's and they were not returned or stated as a full box.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Who is this 07SHELBY character, and how dare he encroach on your good name. :D :D :D

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Who is this 07SHELBY character, and how dare he encroach on your good name. :D :D :D
I recall his initial post and the true 07 questioning the need for more than one. We all know there can only be one 07.;) Be sure to space between the numeric and alpha. That seems to be the key. I was tripped up myself.:eek:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts