Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
We just returned from driving the GT500 on vacatio n for the last 10 days. about 3200 miles to Moab Utah and surrounding National parks. The one thing we noticed upon return is now green, good smelling and lush growth,versus red rocks and gravel/sand everywhere. Beautiful in both areas, but the feet up looking out on the 4 seasons can't be beat.

·
Super Moderator
5,267 Posts
We just returned from driving the GT500 on vacatio n for the last 10 days. about 3200 miles to Moab Utah and surrounding National parks. The one thing we noticed upon return is now green, good smelling and lush growth,versus red rocks and gravel/sand everywhere. Beautiful in both areas, but the feet up looking out on the 4 seasons can't be beat.

Road trip in the Shelby — LOVE IT!

What kind of overall mpg did you get? I’m guessing 18?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
It's why Minnesotans love Minnesota!

My road trip in July was in search of adrenaline at Cedar Point in Ohio... not as far of a drive, but was still a helluva trip!

The car averaged around 22-23 mpg both directions. No wind to speak of either way. I've had trips in the past that had wind affecting one way vs the other and saw a disparity of 27mpg in one direction and 18 on the way back.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts