Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
54,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy to announce I am working with Chuck from Middleton Motorsports! Chuck not only is a business owner, but a motorsports enthusiast as well. He can often be found at the track in his green 2020 GT500! His site has everything from carbon fiber goodies to the amazing brake pads and fluid I run! He and I will be working together to grow his site adding more of the tested good stuff that Shelby owners will love! Middleton Motorsports site:

With my ShelbyFlyer YouTube channel in mind, Chuck created a 5% discount code of flyer5 that is good on anything from a tow-hook up through a full exhaust system!

Chuck also owns a Ford dealer and said he will “hook you up” on any Ford parts. Email him for special pricing:

[email protected]

The #760 car got some flair today:

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood
Tire Wheel Vehicle Hood Automotive lighting
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood
Wheel Tire Vehicle Hood Automotive tire

Chuck doing his thing at the track! 🤟

Tire Vehicle Wheel Car Hood
Tire Vehicle Car Grille Hood

· Premium Member
2020 gt500 Shadow Black
459 Posts
Happy to announce I am working with Chuck from Middleton Motorsports! Chuck not only is a business owner, but a motorsports enthusiast as well. He can often be found at the track in his green 2020 GT500! His site has everything from carbon fiber goodies to the amazing brake pads and fluid I run! He and I will be working together to grow his site adding more of the tested good stuff that Shelby owners will love! Middleton Motorsports site:

With my ShelbyFlyer YouTube channel in mind, Chuck created a 5% discount code of flyer5 that is good on anything from a tow-hook up through a full exhaust system!

Chuck also owns a Ford dealer and said he will “hook you up” on any Ford parts. Email him for special pricing:

[email protected]

The #760 car got some flair today:

View attachment 261506 View attachment 261505 View attachment 261507 View attachment 261508

Chuck doing his thing at the track! 🤟

View attachment 261509 View attachment 261510
I don't see the Function Factory Performance logo on there.
Did Charles fade away into obscurity?

· Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
54,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't see the Function Factory Performance logo on there.
Did Charles fade away into obscurity?
Charles is still a friend. All good there.

· Premium Member
2022 DMG CFTP
261 Posts
Sent Chuck an email looking for an OEM part that Ford doesn't publish a part number for. Within 30 mins I had a call from Chuck personally and the parts on their way to me via next day air.
Ordering genuine Ford parts is expensive and Ford makes finding the correct part number challenging in some cases. Having an inside track to OEM parts is awesome.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts