Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Was hoping to with my Dad, but his health has taken a turn that he can no longer travel so I'm flying to South Dakota to spend time with him and Mom for a week.

·
Registered
407 Posts
we should have a meet up the friday before WW Dream Cruise. Ive seen the camaro guys do it.. its kinda neat seeing 15 cars in a row... all the same.. Ive got a decent parking lot near by we can meet up in if any one is intrested.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi guys Im letting you guys know I will be down at Woodward Dream cruise Saturday sometime around 2 to 3 Im hoping I have a spot at Charter One Bank on Woodward between 9 mile and 10 mile. I hope to see few of my fellow GT500 bros .

·
Registered
131 Posts
I'll be at the northern most stretch of Birmingham smelling the sweet aroma of high octane.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello fellow Shelby owners,
My name is Bill and I live in Commerce, Michigan on the Huron river.

I have a 11 Black GT500.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Welcome Bill. At some point I'm sure several of us will have a chance to get together to meet one another.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello Bill Im Chris I would love to meet up guys but my schedule is real busy with Lions season beginning and work . We have only few more weeks left in the season before we put our cars up for the winter.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Weeks!! I'm hoping for a few months yet. :) I drove until November 10th last year. Probably would have driven longer, but went on a hunting trip and by the time I returned I think the snow had fallen and they were using salt.

·
Registered
547 Posts
It looks like the indian summer is coming in spurts. The Culver's near me has a cruise in every Tuesday evening. Maybe we should have a Shelby get together and represent this Tuesday? Grab a bite to eat and meet one another? They usually have a pretty good turnout of cars. I believe it runs from 4 or 5 until 7 or so. What is everyone's thoughts on meeting around 6 or 630 to give everyone time to get there after work? The Culver's is located about 1 mile north of The Palace on Lapeer road just off of I75.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Yeah, they do it every Tuesday evening until I believe the first rainy tuesday or a certain temp on Tuesday if I remember correctly.

·
Premium Member
653 Posts
I am planning on making a small road trip to Culver's on Tuesday if the weather is OK. Hope to see and meet a few Michigan Mustang Nuts !
Joe

·
Registered
547 Posts
Cool. I'm planning on being there too. I'll be there around 6 or a little after.

·
Premium Member
653 Posts
It was great to meet you Jeff. I hope we can gather with some of the other Michigan GT500 guys before the snow flies !!
Joe

41 - 60 of 77 Posts