Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 1 Metco and 3 knock off pullers for sale.None of these have been used.These pullers are for the upper pulley on the Shelby GT 500.$100.00 for the Metco puller and $80.00 for the knock offs.I have sold 3 of the knock off pullers to members here.If anyone is interested please PM me.Thanks:D

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
He is saying he has the 'puller' to remove the stock pulley.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Yeah, I've heard these have come up missing in your area...ah..um...I mean BUMP.

:D

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, I've heard these have come up missing in your area...ah..um...I mean BUMP.

:D

Actually I did an old Japanese trick(which the Chinese do now)I bought an original and duplicated it.;)

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Actually I did an old Japanese trick(which the Chinese do now)I bought an original and duplicated it.;)

So you're into counterfeiting as well as theft?:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
2,768 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Still available? I haven't heard back from you.

You PMed me a couple of weeks ago and I replied.Sorry if you didn't get it.Yes I still have a couple left.

·
Registered
662 Posts
I think you ought to do like Johnny Cash and sneak out a Shelby "one piece at a time and it wouldn't cost you a dime". You'd be the only one with an 07, 08, 09 etc!:D

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think you ought to do like Johnny Cash and sneak out a Shelby "one piece at a time and it wouldn't cost you a dime". You'd be the only one with an 07, 08, 09 etc!:D
I have heard this before.I figured it would be easier just to buy one and keep my job.:D

·
Registered
662 Posts
I would make for an interesting dash plaque....Mr. Shelby would be scratching his head over that one!:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts