Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Red Super Snake, 2019 Mustang GT
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I:pimp: was at the Shell station getting gas in Fresno and ran into a member here with a Vista Blue GT500. We didn't have a long time to talk but it was nice meeting you and that was the first GT500 I have seen out and about in the area besides mine.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Sounds cool.

There are a few owners around where I live, but I've ever only bumped into one who keeps his a garage queen. Two nearby Shelby GTs one driven by what I describe as a little old lady" who I occasionally pass by on our way to work - she has a hard time keeping up with the speed limit, and a second S-GT that I see in the drive all the time, but never on the road.

I do love the occasional admirer - its amazing how many people love not just the GT500, but mustangs in general. I feel like I bought into a family when I got this car.

TD

·
Registered
2008 Red Super Snake, 2019 Mustang GT
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hear ya on the admirer thing. I was driving today and a guy and his son on a motorcycle passed me and gave me the thumbs up. I thought that was pretty cool.

I have yet to see any GT500's or SGT's in my town though. Only the time in my original post have I even seen one within 100 miles of my house.

And yes, it's definately a family thing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts