Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Fuuu.

Very nice.

That's the perfect way to answer that "Either, or" question. BOTH.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Wow that’s quite the pair!
The red accents on the 350 look great IMO.

·
Super Moderator
4,999 Posts
Awesome!!! Beautiful cars. The second picture is very interesting -- didn't realize the 350 was that much lower than the 500.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
29,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awesome!!! Beautiful cars. The second picture is very interesting -- didn't realize the 350 was that much lower than the 500.
Not sure if his 350R is lowered or not, but those are his wheels you see. I am assuming the 350 is on 19” wheels. The 500 is on 20” wheels.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
29,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There was more info on the cars last night in the Facebook post. Apparently the GT350R is Lightning Blue.

·
Premium Member
2,511 Posts
Although the vent looks like a GT500 style, it's actually from the FR350 race car. He was a brave man to cut into his hood to do that. For me, it looks good from 15+ feet away. Get up close and my discriminating eye wouldn't be so satisfied because of the distortion/wave it adds to the areas of the hood that were cut and then from having the vent attached. It would simply drive me bat shit crazy. Looks bad ass in photos, that's for sure.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
There are at least two manufacturers making those hood vents for the 350. I've thought long and hard about them and may pull the trigger once I run headers to keep that excess heat out of the engine bay.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
29,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
There are at least two manufacturers making those hood vents for the 350. I've thought long and hard about them and may pull the trigger once I run headers to keep that excess heat out of the engine bay. View attachment 196097
That looks great Kyle! Plus it’s functional!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts