Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just checked Fords website and the $3000 marketing allowance was continued.

Also Ford has put a $1500 marketing allowance on the 09 Gt500

Those interested in getting there car at the right price close to where you live contact me

·
Registered
200 Posts
If anyone out there is in the market for a great deal on a Shelby, Don will definately take care of you. He helped me get a brand new 2008 GT500 with everything but nav for an insanely low price (more than 11k off the sticker). Without a doubt, the most honest and straight-up dealer I've ever had the pleasure of working with.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Glad I saw your post. The dealership up here in Denver is still in the "I have something special" mode. And not coming off of "local market adjustment". I am still in the "I think I can pull off a new car" discussions/negotiations with the wife.

If you come across a vista blue w/either white or titanium strips please holler.

Thanks,
Rich

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Glad I saw your post. The dealership up here in Denver is still in the "I have something special" mode. And not coming off of "local market adjustment". I am still in the "I think I can pull off a new car" discussions/negotiations with the wife.

If you come across a vista blue w/either white or titanium strips please holler.

Thanks,
Rich
rich

will do

don

·
Registered
2 Posts
Let me say this...Tonight I had the opportunity to speak with Don (1badsho) and go over a prospective GT500 deal I am working on. He had NOTHING to gain, he was not making the sale or facilitating the negotiations on my deal, however...

He took time, consideration of my personal situation and examined the deal the dealership in CA offered and gave me GREAT analysis and advice. I can not recommend Don more...He is the consumate professional and can help with YOUR new deal...

Thanks Don!

Just checked Fords website and the $3000 marketing allowance was continued.

Also Ford has put a $1500 marketing allowance on the 09 Gt500

Those interested in getting there car at the right price close to where you live contact me

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Dan

Thank you for the kind words ! Its greatly appreciated

For those who have pm'd me pls be patient. I will get to everyone soon just give me a few days. The requests are becoming over whelming :)

On another note, when I negotiate these deals with other dealers, I am getting the rock bottom price ... always at invoice sometimes way below invoice( Depends on how long the dealer has had the car and how many cars are available). If your in the market for a Shelby ... and have a trade this does complicate things. If i find you a car ... you than will need to take your trade to that selling dealer ... where our car is at and in my expierence that selling dealer will probably low ball you on your trade to "recoupe" there losses. Not saying its impossible but those with trade ins ... this outcome is very likely.

Thanks everyone !

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Don I am very interested and live in the NY metro area... I think your # is on here somewhere... For the right deal I can purchase now...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts