Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, not much improvement since my 2002.

I can't believe they don't put an aux jack for mp3 or have text info for cds being played. My Sti has a terrible stock sounds system and it has those features, hell my old 04 Sentra had them.

Love the car, but what gives on the head units?

·
Registered
65 Posts
There's an aux jack, I use my Ipod in it. It's in your center console. look towards the bottom, it's a sneaky little bastard.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Yea like Barricade said sneaky little $%^^& you think you would have to read you manual to see how things work... I use it all the time with my ipod I love it.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Yea like Barricade said sneaky little $%^^& you think you would have to read you manual to see how things work... I use it all the time with my ipod I love it.
If I disconnect mine I have to have some type of light to find the friggen thing. But yeah it works awesomely.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hot Damn, I was just being a nit-picker! That makes my day. You guys rock.

:bluecap:
Now lets hope the changer doesn't logjam like the one in my 02 did.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Spitfire I see you are from SOCAL whats the temp there now it's 19 degress where I'm at...

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Man it was pretty damn cold today, I had to turn on the heater in the house. It's 54 right now, just brought steaks and asparagus in off the grill!

·
Registered
938 Posts
I don't turn on the heat for that warm of a temp. I had to shovel the snow off the porch before I could cook on the grill.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know I'm spoiled. But I went through bootcamp in Illinois from nov-jan back in the 90s and I swore off the cold climates for good!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts