Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
MT's in those sizes are quite common on 4.6 Cobras. I hear good things about the performance of MT's on the track, but like every street/slick hybrid, they wear down FAST. Be prepared to swap them out quick if you plan on daily driving them.

Also, I would suggest checking out Nitto 555r Drag radials in a 315. Depending on the sectional width of the rim you are looking to mount them on, they may work and would probably be less expensive than 305's.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
MT's in those sizes are quite common on 4.6 Cobras. I hear good things about the performance of MT's on the track, but like every street/slick hybrid, they wear down FAST. Be prepared to swap them out quick if you plan on daily driging them.

Also, I would suggest checking out Nitto 555r Drag radials in a 315. Depending on the sectional width of the rim you are looking to mount them on, they may work and would probably be less expensive than 305's.

Hey Joe where did you get this kid?:D Did you educate him yourself?;)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hey Joe where did you get this kid? Did you educate him yourself?
/\ /\ Thanks for the compliments 07. Despite what my dad may tell you, I taught him most of what he knows…;)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hey lqqkngr8,

I actually found a pretty good price on a set of 305 Nittos, check out this link: http://www.americanmuscle.com/nitto-nt555r-305-35-18.html

If you dont have rims yet to mount them on, this site does free mounting and balancing with rim purchase. I have heard good thing about them on SVTperformance.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
/\ /\ Thanks for the compliments 07. Despite what my dad may tell you, I taught him most of what he knows…;)

He's smart but just like 2nd gear?;) You got good boys Joe.:D

·
Registered
240 Posts
I am not sure the M/Ts are available yet. They show them on their website but last I checked they were having trouble getting them DOT approved.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
He's smart but just like 2nd gear?;) You got good boys Joe.:D
Thanks Fred, I have been blessed with two great boys and a wonderful wife, kinda makes second gear a non issue.:D :D

·
Registered
45 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts