Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
DFW Shelby Queen!
2010 Grabber Blue/White
4,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone from the DFW area would like to meet for lunch on Saturday February 25th at Bone Daddy's in Grapevine? Also if you are interested there is a Cars and Coffee/Open house and ribbon cutting at Gateway Classic Cars from 9am to 12:00pm that morning. It is literally right down the street from Bone Daddy's in Grapevine. I have been over there before. They usually have some really nice classic cars in their showroom as well as spectators cars. If you can make it, just respond here. If I have your email address, I will also send you an email. Here is a link to the facebook page for Gateway. Let me know!!

https://www.facebook.com/jjdonohue/posts/10210031392434527

·
Premium Member
5,266 Posts
On my calendar.
I will try to be there, weather/schedule permitting.

omb

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Rapid Red! 2011 Kona Blue/white
34,190 Posts
Same here Suze. I should be there if the weather is decent.

·
DFW Shelby Queen!
2010 Grabber Blue/White
4,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I forgot to put a time. I am not thinking 12:30 and maybe arriving at 12.

Reactions: Goose17

·
DFW Shelby Queen!
2010 Grabber Blue/White
4,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
222 Posts
With our spring time weather happening all of February, I am sure you will have another great turn out. Unfortunately for me, I'll be at work helping move America's freight.
Ya'll be safe and take lots of pics for us.

·
DFW Shelby Queen!
2010 Grabber Blue/White
4,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
With our spring time weather happening all of February, I am sure you will have another great turn out. Unfortunately for me, I'll be at work helping move America's freight.
Ya'll be safe and take lots of pics for us.
Wow long time no see! Glad to know you are still around. Maybe next time you can make it!

Reactions: Organ Donor

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Rapid Red! 2011 Kona Blue/white
34,190 Posts
Reactions: Organ Donor

·
DFW Shelby Queen!
2010 Grabber Blue/White
4,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks, I love this pic. One of the members here took it at one of our lunches at Bonedaddys a couple years ago. Believe he was from the Houston area but don't remember his name.
Yeah I remember this. It was Geiger. He drove up from Conroe to have lunch with us. He had his bad a** camera with him.

·
DFW Shelby Queen!
2010 Grabber Blue/White
4,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bumping this up.:bump:

·
DFW Shelby Queen!
2010 Grabber Blue/White
4,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Anybody else going to make the lunch? I want to make a reservation by Wednesday or Thursday if possible.

·
Premium Member
8,174 Posts
Yeah I remember this. It was Geiger. He drove up from Conroe to have lunch with us. He had his bad a** camera with him.
Oh my.......and we KNOW how much SuziQ loves CAMERAS!!! :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts