Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
21 - 40 of 71 Posts

·
Premium Member
Ruby Red 2014
3,271 Posts
Those look “normal” and are Ti . Id be happy with those. If the people you linked make them I cant find them on the site. Just 3 sets of drag racing wheels.
this is from a fellow FGT owner who told me about them;

Belak industries makes them.
I got them through their dealer T1 Race Development in Dallas. Ask for Stuart and he can get you hooked up”

he said that they are $15 ($75 per wheel) each for those pictured

·
Registered
2021 Shelby GT500
1,915 Posts

I got them through their dealer T1 Race Development in Dallas. Ask for Stuart and he can get you hooked up”

That’s extremely cheap for titanium.

·
Registered
2021 GT500 Base Rapid Red
245 Posts

I called them and they didn't seem to know if it would even fit a GT500. They said they fit a GTR, and I had to mention that this had no relation to a GTR. That call worried me... It wasn't Stuart but the person I talked to said Stuart wouldn't have any idea either.

Edit: I called Belak and you can order through them. For a set of 20, it would be $390 shipped, which are M14x1.5. They are about 4 weeks out until they get their next shipment.

Reactions: Goose17 and 2112

·
Premium Member
Ruby Red 2014
3,271 Posts
Are we M14 x 1.5 or 1/2” x 20 TPI?

·
Registered
245 Posts

·
Premium Member
Ruby Red 2014
3,271 Posts

·
Premium Member
2019 GT350R FPB
2,881 Posts
Vossen 7075 cold forged lugs is what I landed on. About 200 bucks for a full set w/ locks. They weigh the same as TI and they have floating steel seats that cost extra with Raceng. I think the pricing on the Raceng is highway robbery imho and even though I can swing it, I just won’t. Can think of many other cooler things to drop 800+ bones on.

·
Registered
2021 GT500 Base RR
755 Posts
I hear ya, I was super cheap. I think I paid $36 for my set 🤣
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Car

Vossen 7075 cold forged lugs is what I landed on. About 200 bucks for a full set w/ locks. They weigh the same as TI and they have floating steel seats that cost extra with Raceng. I think the pricing on the Raceng is highway robbery imho and even though I can swing it, I just won’t. Can think of many other cooler things to drop 800+ bones on.

·
Registered
2021 Shelby GT500
1,915 Posts
Titanium isn’t cheap lol. I have them and love the look. I have an 85K car…$760 doesn’t bother me lol

·
Premium Member
2019 GT350R FPB
2,881 Posts
Titanium isn’t cheap lol. I have them and love the look. I have an 85K car…$760 doesn’t bother me lol
Duh, but it’s not what he charges at Raceng.
That’s awesome, good for you. I too can afford it but I don’t see the point. And an 85k car isn’t shit these days when a Honda Pilot will cost you in the 50’s.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Why do they say *only for use on Vossen wheels? I'm thinking it's because of the bore for wheel lug nuts and whether or not there will be clearance?

·
Registered
2021 Shelby GT500
1,915 Posts
Duh, but it’s not what he charges at Raceng.
That’s awesome, good for you. I too can afford it but I don’t see the point. And an 85k car isn’t shit these days when a Honda Pilot will cost you in the 50’s.
You’re right, they advertise at one price but you can get 10-20% if you ask or shop around. I got them with floating seats and 20% off, you can get them without floating seats for about $600.
I can afford a Porsche 718 but I don’t see the point of that either 🤣
Point is you said you could think of something better to spend $800, which kinda sounds a lot like talking down to people who don’t mind lol

·
Premium Member
2019 GT350R FPB
2,881 Posts
You’re right, they advertise at one price but you can get 10-20% if you ask or shop around. I got them with floating seats and 20% off, you can get them without floating seats for about $600.
I can afford a Porsche 718 but I don’t see the point of that either 🤣
Point is you said you could think of something better to spend $800, which kinda sounds a lot like talking down to people who don’t mind lol
Sounds like you took it that way. I provided an option and my own personal opinion. If that butt hurt you then I guess I should be cancelled then, huh? Sheeez.

·
Premium Member
2019 GT350R FPB
2,881 Posts
Why do they say *only for use on Vossen wheels? I'm thinking it's because of the bore for wheel lug nuts and whether or not there will be clearance?
Advertising. They are not for their rims only. What’s so different about their rims? Think about it, Nothing. They are aluminum like all the rest. They are Ford spec and a hell of a deal with steel floating seats.

·
Registered
245 Posts
FYI. Belak Industries (T1 Racing is a distributor but I went direct) has their M14x1.5 Titanium Lug Nuts in stock. They are the raw machined finish only. I got a set, shipped, for $375. Give me a few days and I can post some pictures for you guys.
Product Gesture Rectangle Slope Font

Reactions: 2112 and Evil_E

·
Registered
245 Posts
Here is a picture they just sent me.
Liquid Fluid Tin Cylinder Wood

Reactions: Goose17

·
Premium Member
Ruby Red 2014