·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
52,809 Posts
Reactions: CollectedDust

·
Super Moderator
5,420 Posts
Try BC Forged or Signature they should both have a set that fits the wheels.

·
Super Moderator
5,420 Posts

·
Premium Member
2020 Shelby GT500 Performance Blue
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I bought the shelby ones (open ended) but was curious if the closed I had would work....they do just fine on a standard (none CFTP) car.

Are you talking about these? The listing said “CFTP”, so I’m confused at what I should be doing when running the Shelby SE wheels on a base GT500.

·
Super Moderator
5,420 Posts
Ok Folks before this gets away from us 😂

The OP is looking for lug nuts that will fit the Shelby SE wheels. I just want to make sure we recommend the right ones for him.

@lightrules the Lugs you posted in the other thread on your BC Forged wheels will work for his because basically they are the same?

Reactions: lightrules

·
Registered
2022 GRABBER BLUE TRACK PACK
939 Posts
Ok Folks before this gets away from us 😂

The OP is looking for lug nuts that will fit the Shelby SE wheels. I just want to make sure we recommend the right ones for him.

@lightrules the Lugs you posted in the other thread on your BC Forged wheels will work for his because basically they are the same?
yes sir!

·
Super Moderator
5,420 Posts
@lightrules I know they were Monster Lug do you have a part number for the OP?

·
Registered
939 Posts

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
sure here you go... very nice quality

View attachment 254536 View attachment 254537
Thanks! Just realized you are using these on a CFTP car, wonder if they will work on a base with the Shelby SE wheels or if I’d need to also replace my wheel studs.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Thanks! Just realized you are using these on a CFTP car, wonder if they will work on a base with the Shelby SE wheels or if I’d need to also replace my wheel studs.
they will all work with yours, my buddy is running something very similar on a base with BC Wheels.

·
Super Moderator
5,420 Posts
Being open ended there shouldn’t be any issues.

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks everyone. Went ahead and ordered the Shelby store ones given I wanted black and they are running their Black Friday sale. Now I need to figure out if I need new tires or if I can just take them off my base wheels :)

·
Super Moderator
5,420 Posts
Thanks everyone. Went ahead and ordered the Shelby store ones given I wanted black and they are running their Black Friday sale. Now I need to figure out if I need new tires or if I can just take them off my base wheels :)
Personally I’d do a second complete set and keep the OEM ready for emergency use. Ya never know when you’ll need an extra tire.

Reactions: CollectedDust

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
op you probably already know this but the wheels are buying are 20% off for Black Friday right now this is the time to get them. just cannot beat $3870 to your door...
Yep! I ordered them this morning after seeing the sale. Seemed like a great price.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts