Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2022 GT500
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm taking delivery of a new 2022 GT500 with base comfort seats. I know several people eventually become tired of the narrower Recaros and would prefer the base GT500 seats for a more comfortable ride. I'm in California and probably won't be ready to trade for a few weeks, but I want to get the word out.

1) Please be in California, OR, or NV.
2) I'm looking to trade for 20-22 Recaros WITH their matching rear seats.
3) My seats are mint, yours should be too.

Thank you!

· Registered
2022 GT500
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tough ask.
Sure, but there are certainly people out there who've realized the Recaros aren't made for their body type or desired comfort. Since I've already read two such posts on GT500 specific forums where people were looking for the base seats, it seemed reasonable to make this post. Imagine the likihood of finding such a person if I didn't take the five minutes to ask.

· Super Moderator
8,555 Posts
Sure, but there are certainly people out there who've realized the Recaros aren't made for their body type or desired comfort. Since I've already read two such posts on GT500 specific forums where people were looking for the base seats, it seemed reasonable to make this post. Imagine the likihood of finding such a person if I didn't take the five minutes to ask.
That’s exactly why these sites exist. We connect people all around the world on topics near and dear to their hearts. Hopefully you’ll find someone who is willing to trade. You could also check out Midway Mustang. Send them a message with what you are looking for and chances are they will show up.

· Registered
2022 GT500
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That’s exactly why these sites exist. We connect people all around the world on topics near and dear to their hearts. Hopefully you’ll find someone who is willing to trade. You could also check out Midway Mustang. Send them a message with what you are looking for and chances are they will show up.

Thank you Chris. I appreciate the link and support.

· Registered
2022 GT500
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Update: The car is home and I'm ready to do this swap if I find the right person. As you can see, they're mint with 150 miles of seat time. If you're interested in perfect comfort seats, front and back. I'm willing to meet people with-in a 300 mile radius of Central California. Contact me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts