Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks,

Old Mustang/Shelby nut here looking to buy a GT500 coupe. Prefer white with blue or red stripes. Not looking to make a dealer rich but also realize that this is a limited production car. May be interested in used if the price is right.

Thanks,

James

·
Registered
485 Posts
Like everyone else, you have 2 choices:

1) look on Ebay for a slightly used one (2007 model year)
2) start contacting dealers for a 2008 (preferably in remote locations - ie. small town dealer)

The deals are out there, although not without a little bit of leg work on your part.

Good luck in your search!

Let us know if you are successful.

·
Registered
444 Posts
got mine on ebay. It was new and from a dealer in Mich. I was watching them on ebay since october. everyday until I found one that I liked and at a price I was willing to pay (or afford):D

good luck searching for one

·
Registered
451 Posts
Still looking....

JC

Lilliston Ford in Darien GA. 1.912.437.3673, Has a used GT500 Blue over White $59K. Less than 2,200 miles.

·
Registered
288 Posts
where are u at? there is a white with blue stripes on the used car lot at the local mercedes dealer here in Spring, just north of Houston.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hey folks,

Old Mustang/Shelby nut here looking to buy a GT500 coupe. Prefer white with blue or red stripes. Not looking to make a dealer rich but also realize that this is a limited production car. May be interested in used if the price is right.

Thanks,

James
JCoggin

I know about a red/ white stripe 08 coming in. Vin has been assigned. Sep delivery. 6 over. PM me if you need info.

ILLEGAL

·
Registered
134 Posts
though your post is old ... if your still serious about getting a GT500 email me @

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,132 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
That's what I did and now I'm a happy owner. What's up Don?

hey pat .. lisa .... how is your new torch red shelby doing.

You know ... if chuck knew how nice your F 150 was ... I betcha we could of gotten another $500

He told me this truck was spotless ..... he is real happy with your truck !

Whats new ... selling more KR's and GT500's ! thats whats new

1 - 14 of 14 Posts