Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's going on GT500 fans?

I've been looking for a few weeks now and I havent been able to find any ford performance blue cars available. Im looking to trade in my 13 GT500. I've been having a really hard time with my car search. I've only managed to find two cars that are available and one is a 10K markup and the other is a rapid red which is nice but I'd love to find a ford performance blue car if at all possible

desired options
no stripes preferred but will consider white stripes
technology package
ok with handling pack or carbon fiber handling pack. Would prefer to avoid CFTP due to tires but will consider it if I can find a car in ford performance blue
recaros preferred but will take either seat choice

If anyone is able to assist me with this search I'd really appreciate that.

Thank you,
Jordan

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
30,838 Posts

I've been looking for a few weeks now and I havent been able to find any ford performance blue cars available. Im looking to trade in my 13 GT500. I've been having a really hard time with my car search. I've only managed to find two cars that are available and one is a 10K markup and the other is a rapid red which is nice but I'd love to find a ford performance blue car if at all possible

desired options
technology package
ok with handling pack or carbon fiber handling pack. Would prefer to avoid CFTP due to tires but will consider it if I can find a car in ford performance blue

Thank you,
Jordan
Good luck in your hunt Jordan! Keep an eye on eBay and Facebook Marketplace in your search.

·
Registered
2021 GT500 CFHP
45 Posts

desired options
technology package

Thank you,
Jordan
Can relate with your preferences, a few weeks away from taking delivery of FP blue, CFHP, white painted stripes, tech pkg, CF dash, comfort seats and set of Recaros purchased separately...if for some reason I hate it will lyk but not likely, persistence will eventually pay off and will keep an eye out, good luck!

Reactions: Goose17
1 - 3 of 3 Posts