Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for an Impact Blue GT500 Convertible in excellent condition. Do any exist that are for sale??????

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
31,693 Posts
The 2 I shared in your other post didn’t work out?

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Good Morning!!

They were nice, but there were some things about them that weren't right for me. The one I am in pursuit of is at a dealer which is closed due to this virus. Ughhhhh. I have decided to go forward with listing mine later today on Ebay and rolling the dice that I can find the right car, even if it takes me all summer. I am focused on finding the right impact Impact Blue one. I so appreciate you sending me those leads. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

The search is still on! Those two had some things that didn't impress me. I am a picky buyer and am willing to pay for the right car!!!! Very much appreciate the leads!!!

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
31,693 Posts

·
Registered
1984 1/2 Gt350
2 Posts
Thanks! Unfortunately, that is not my car. Not in my budget right now. I do have an 1984 1/2 GT350 tho. I was posting the link for the gentleman who was looking for possible cars. When I get a chance I will check out and post in new member section!

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
31,693 Posts
Thanks! Unfortunately, that is not my car. Not in my budget right now. I do have an 1984 1/2 GT350 tho. I was posting the link for the gentleman who was looking for possible cars. When I get a chance I will check out and post in new member section!
Very cool! We have a sub-forum dedicated to “Other Mustangs” as well:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts