Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to this forum. I have a black GT convertible and would like to strp up to a GT500. Does anyone know how to obtain one without paying a huge ADM?

Do you think that ADMs will come down as time goes by or if low mileage used ones will start to appear in places like ebay?

Thanks!

·
Registered
275 Posts
I'm new to this forum. I have a black GT convertible and would like to strp up to a GT500. Does anyone know how to obtain one without paying a huge ADM?

Do you think that ADMs will come down as time goes by or if low mileage used ones will start to appear in places like ebay?

Thanks!
On Ebay,The bidding is stopping close to 55000.00 or 10000.00 over msrp. The dealers are relisting them rather than honor the bid price. The price has solidified since a couple months ago. Its down to the cars these dealers paid to much for from other dealers. They have to charge more just to break even.I've been looking for a while. NO LUCK. GGBIW:rolleyes:

·
Registered
611 Posts
The dealer I got mine from here in Houston area says he has a black vert ordered for the dealer. He is hoping for 10k over. It is Planet Ford in Spring. Guy is JR Starika. If you would like to give him a call, I will give you his direct number. Also says they have a white /blue stripe coupe and another coupe coming in any day. The dealer wants 15k over on the coupes!! Times have turned around now as the verts are "cheaper" than the coupes now :rolleyes:

·
Registered
938 Posts
Saw a Ebony convertible in a local Paper that a Dealer had. Can try to get more information if you would like. Located in Kokomo Indiana.

·
Registered
301 Posts

Thanks!
Welcome aboard,

I do know where their is a black vert, sales manager tells me owner is going to hold onto. I doubt it. Best way to sell at your price is to not be interested in selling !!! I know with out a question their will be ADM. If interested (REALLY) let me know, I will pm info. It was there 4/4

Illegal

·
Registered
2 Posts
I work at a Ford dealership in PA. I have in stock a 2008 black vert with red accent interior. It does not have stripes or nav. I does have HID headlamps and a Shaker 1000 stereo. My personal email is [email protected].

·
Registered
3 Posts
Time of year where convertibles are ending the summer 'fun cycle', plus the 08's are now being delivered, which makes the 07's a year old if they are still on the dealers lot. This should bring prices down on existing inventory and if not they greedy dealers have not faced reality.

I ordered an 08 convertible in early July and received it the middle of August.
I had a deposit on one at another dealer and when they called and said they wanted 10k over MSRP, I asked for return of my deposit and went shopping the other dealers. Ended up paying 5k over with a quick delivery, got friendly with the general sales manager. Be patient and do the digging and you will get a better deal.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts